test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggestions For Que

legacysadrislegacysadris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
If ques are going to be a everyday occurrence for this game would it be possible to allow a person to que up for a character then allow them to go into the foundry? If anything this would promote more people to mess with it and allow creators to not waste time sitting in a que when they could also be working on their missions.

This is assuming that ques are going to be a multi day problem of course.

Comments

• Options
    pwthebestpwthebest Member Posts: 48
    edited April 2013
    The Queue's will only be a problem for a short time once they decide enough new people have bought the $200 packs
  • Options
    demiurgerealmdemiurgerealm Member Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    All new MMOs have queues, they will not last for ever, in fact they will be gone in a few days. All the crying and wailing and the stampede of dramallamas is pointless and futile.
    -Agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

Realm of the Demiurge Foundry Works

Neverwinter isn't D&D, it is a MMO based on a game that uses D&D terms but isn't really D&D either. NW is fun (for that matter so is 4E), but it isn't D&D, and once you wrap your expectations around that you will be able to enjoy the game for what it offers and not worry about what it does not.
  • Options
    sirfappinssirfappins Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    To get shorter que log off and on keep doing it, got me in within 10mins
  • Options
    lazer1211lazer1211 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    All new MMOs have queues, they will not last for ever, in fact they will be gone in a few days. All the crying and wailing and the stampede of dramallamas is pointless and futile.

yes they will be gone... Along with a lot of potential customers... (not me but others) So, I doubt we are the only ones complaining, I'm guessing a few people are going to be on the hunt for a new job soon, because that's how businesses that make games that are ran by non gamers work just look at EA
  • Options
    naztrollnaztroll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 59
    edited April 2013
    Actually the OP idea isn't a bad one, I would love to play around with the foundry while waiting.
    18.jpg
  • Options
    lazer1211lazer1211 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sirfappins wrote: »
    To get shorter que log off and on keep doing it, got me in within 10mins

0/10 on the troll attempt.
  • Options
    legacysadrislegacysadris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    naztroll wrote: »
    Actually the OP idea isn't a bad one, I would love to play around with the foundry while waiting.

Thank you for being apparently the only one so far who actually read the post :)
  • Options
    tonyacttonyact Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lazer1211 wrote: »
    yes they will be gone... Along with a lot of potential customers... (not me but others) So, I doubt we are the only ones complaining, I'm guessing a few people are going to be on the hunt for a new job soon, because that's how businesses that make games that are ran by non gamers work just look at EA
    This is a beta phase - if folks don't know what that means then they may well be better off elsewhere.
  • Options
    jerkshortribsjerkshortribs Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Man what thenqueu back ro rro tyr for now
  • Options
    jerkshortribsjerkshortribs Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    :mad: jang whereru
  • Options
    diorieldioriel Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Good idea. I am also surprised you have to log completely out of your account in order to change characters. i hope they decide to change this, as I like to play alts....
    Leader of Conviction: find me in game if you're looking for a friendly guild!

Looking for reviews (will trade)!
    Arachnophobia
    Code: NW-DMRQYIZQT
    For all the spider-haters out there :p