test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Slow Download

gustavomazierogustavomaziero Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
OMG what the f**

Client - 20 kbs
torrent - 0,01kbs
Post edited by gustavomaziero on

Comments

• Options
    saintsvampiresaintsvampire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26
    edited April 2013
    A lot of people are downloading the game right now which in turn is giving the servers a bunch of stress, just be a little bit more patient. :3
  • Options
    confirmcriticalconfirmcritical Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    be patient? you realize i've been downloading this game for days on end and majority of the time it sits at 0.00 kb/s. and im only 50% done because of random spikes in increased download speed for a few seconds. this is absolutely rediculous. and if theres tons of people torrenting it then tons of people should be uploading it making it super fast to download but thats not the case for some reason. oh ya and **** grammar
  • Options
    saintsvampiresaintsvampire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26
    edited April 2013
    Really? I just downloaded the game 30 minutes to the launch of OB? I got to play 15 minutes even before that even came up! Do you not live in the States?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I live in canada
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Canananada. Well, I don't know what to say. As I don't know your Down and Up. But again in may just be the download servers. Hop you get into the game soon >;3
  • Options
    pietvandijkkpietvandijkk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Europe here, pretty much the same for me as the OP sadly. I seem to be a bit more relaxed than most people on this forum though, i've had too many MMO launches - i've yet to find a flawless one. Guess i'll wait for tomorrow for the stress to lessen some.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    20mb down and im getting 45kb/s right now lol.. should be 2.5mb/s
  • Options
    kinnunen1994kinnunen1994 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well nwupl.PNG

Did my best.
  • Options
    wartimeraiderwartimeraider Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Use the gamershelltorrent.. That one gave me 3 mb/sec avarage at both downloads (had to download t twice, dot ask me why... You dont want to know ;). )
    timeraiderlogo2smaller.gif

Elf Control Wizard - Dragon