test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Nothing says FAIL more than....

vinunleadedvinunleaded Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
A 7000+ que to get into the game!

Comments

• Options
    confirmcriticalconfirmcritical Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    at least you were able to download the **** client
  • Options
    kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    OP ask for your money back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zhaocore86zhaocore86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yep. pretty much gave up for now. got class to attend. ill try again tonight and see what happens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    M I N D F L A Y E R | D C | G W F
  • Options
    giantsnygiantsny Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You must of not played any mmos at launch, I remember there being a que for wow for hours and hours and every other mmo.
  • Options
    fishcowfishcow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No, nothing fails more than newbies not realizing how launch days are for highly anticipated games.
    Je Bus is here to save you! (⊙ω⊙)
  • Options
    gopeegopee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    how exactly is 7000+ people wanting to play your game = fail?

seems to me that would be THE sign of success when 7000+ people are trying to play your game...
  • Options
    vinunleadedvinunleaded Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
    edited April 2013
    LOL! que just went from 5000+ to 7000+ to 50000+ then down to 6000 ...never seen such fail in 15 years of MMOs!
  • Options
    ritsum37ritsum37 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Not really a fail if more people are trying to get on then what they thought would. That is kind of a win.
  • Options
    alrycalryc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18
    edited April 2013
    giantsny wrote: »
    You must of not played any mmos at launch, I remember there being a que for wow for hours and hours and every other mmo.

It's not that we haven't played mmos much, I've been playing them since 1999 EQ1, it's the wonky queue numbers. It's going from 3900, up to 39k, down to 4900, back up to 40k, etc. You'd think something as simple as reporting the number of your queue position would be fixed well before this so-called "open beta".
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    LOL! que just went from 5000+ to 7000+ to 50000+ then down to 6000 ...never seen such fail in 15 years of MMOs!

15 years? that's a lot of experience in complaining.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mortoriusmortorius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    at least you were able to download the **** client

hahah this
    No Gods, no Masters. Knowledge is Power, and Power is Freedom.
  • Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    gopee wrote: »
    how exactly is 7000+ people wanting to play your game = fail?

seems to me that would be THE sign of success when 7000+ people are trying to play your game...

No kidding. I also remember waiting hours to play wow, so yeah, this is nothing.
  • Options
    eliweeliwe Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I really hope they add more servers before launch or this will be one sort lived MMO.
  • Options
    zindzind Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ritsum37 wrote: »
    Not really a fail if more people are trying to get on then what they thought would. That is kind of a win.

That would be a fail since they were too cheap to prepare for a high server load. Though, I doubt the server has more than 5k people on it right now (would be cool if it could handle more than that).
  • Options
    darkangelgcdarkangelgc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    fishcow wrote: »
    No, nothing fails more than newbies not realizing how launch days are for highly anticipated games.

To be fair, this is NOT a highly anticipated game.. Most people don't even know it exists. 7,000+ is nothing.
  • Options
    kelanatorkelanator Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    tfangel wrote: »
    No kidding. I also remember waiting hours to play wow, so yeah, this is nothing.
    Really I never had a Que time for WoW that I can recall I was in beta as well I think. I thought it went quite smooth from what I recall for me anyways.
    It amazes me that these companies are so tight with servers, only three, wouldn't it be better to have to many servers than not enough. I mean it just makes people pissed off, gives people a bad view of the game and the company as being cheap or lazy.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    To be fair, this is NOT a highly anticipated game.. Most people don't even know it exists. 7,000 is nothing.

The server load and long queues say otherwise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    darkangelgcdarkangelgc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kaltoum wrote: »
    The server load and long queues say otherwise.

That's because these servers suck balls, and it's launch day. :P
  • Options
    olafr20041974olafr20041974 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I can top that a queue of 55565!
  • Options
    valtrayvaltray Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    33k queue here
  • Options
    akikisaragiakikisaragi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Suck it up and stop being babies. Defiance had queues that stated 1 month to get in, got in in 3 minutes.