test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cap the damm servers and make more!!!!

robdfarrobdfar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
CAP THE DAMM SERVERS AND MAKE MORE. I should not have to wait 9023 in line for what I paid for wile others are playing . Come on there is no way you could not have known that tons of people would be playing.

Also I am still waiting to get my 600k AD that still have not shown up. :mad:
-Check the Shiny Astral Diamond Icon at the top of your screen. The Astral Diamonds are in there.
Post edited by robdfar on

Comments

• Options
    saintsvampiresaintsvampire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26
    edited April 2013
    I get what you're saying but calling the people that can't afford to put money into the game is pretty harsh, why not while you wait watch Dexter or The Walking Dead? Enjoy the time while you wait, it's not like your life is dependent on playing the game. Hell I paid for it too, but I am chilling, just waiting to play. :p
  • Options
    bigbabybishbigbabybish Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    or they could, you know, open more servers so everyone that wants to play can? The only downside is when people leave they have to merge servers.

Id much rather deal with server mergers later if I can play the game now.
  • Options
    pikavoirpikavoir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I agree that people who have paid should get queue priority, and i haven't spent any money on the game. Yet.
  • Options
    tgzmrhattgzmrhat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Amen this is the worst game start ever i mean ever
  • Options
    unexistantunexistant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    While I agree that founders should have priority access, it isnt the end of the world. Sit in queue and play something to the side while periodically checking your place in line. MMO launch days are often times pretty rough, and this sort of thing isnt uncommon.

Just be weary if you choose to do what I recommended, the game logs you out if you havent moved for 15 minutes.
  • Options
    sepheresephere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So, because we want to play a free game, we're 'freeloader jerks', huh?
    Right.

Just so you know, some of the 'freeloader jerks' spend a lot on the cash shop in a year's time,
    so yeah, maybe not so much 'freeloader'

Everyone has to wait because they need more space, I'm sure they'll add it eventually
  • Options
    callmedeuxcallmedeux Member Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    People that have paid need not be a priority.. There whole goal here is to get new customers after all you know..

Ofcourse franboys already bought into the gimmick.

Im waiting to play got to play a lil bit earlier.. But im not going to wait forever when there are other games I could be playing.
  • Options
    dusknoiredusknoire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was down to 1500 in queue, now I'm at 36k!! LMAO surely this can't be serious.
  • Options
    fishcowfishcow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It really isnt about "capping" the server, but adding more server to the system to off-load the processing power required for all the players to play smoothly.
    Je Bus is here to save you! (⊙ω⊙)
  • Options
    brizbanebrizbane Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    tgzmrhat wrote: »

Amazing how quickly people forget the D3 launch, was 3 days before people could actually play.
  • Options
    vfibsuxvfibsux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 38
    edited April 2013
    tgzmrhat wrote: »

This. I have never seen a first day game, open beta or otherwise, where the queue was so huge. I know I know fanboys...the numbers are wrong. Still does not make up for the fact the queue is hours long. Other game companies would have been ****ting servers out by the hour.
  • Options
    mortoriusmortorius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Diablo 3 was worst launch, from downloading instaling and queue..
    No Gods, no Masters. Knowledge is Power, and Power is Freedom.
  • Options
    ohaixiohaixi Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Need a 4th server please, dont want to sit in 3 hour queues
  • Options
    fishcowfishcow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    mortorius wrote: »
    Diablo 3 was worst launch, from downloading instaling and queue..
    To playing, to nerfing, to F that loser.
    I'd have to agree.
    Je Bus is here to save you! (⊙ω⊙)
  • Options
    kaelix72kaelix72 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Nothing was worse then Anarchy Online.
  • Options
    takigushitakigushi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You guys clearly don't understand how hard is to setup a server. It is not just hitting a button and voila! new server is done!

Servers cost a ****ton of money to buy and another ****ton to maintain. So hold your horses and wait for them to fix it.
  • Options
    macerocksyoumacerocksyou Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Can someone tell me which of the servers is Central/Eastern? I just got into the game and and am waiting on this queue.. I just want to make sure i pick the right server.
  • Options
    direcrowdirecrow Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    robdfar wrote: »
    CAP THE DAMM SERVERS AND MAKE MORE. I should not have to wait 9023 in line for what I paid for wile some freeloader jerk is playing . Come on there is no way you could not have known that tons of people would be playing.

Also I am still waiting to get my 600k AD that still have not shown up. :mad:

Get out of your own ***.
    Freeloaders? **** you. Its a free game, and you don't know how much these people are going to pay in the long run.
    Mindflayer Shard - @direcrow
    The Dire Crow - Tiefling TR
    Alice L'ddell - Human GF
    Ludovique - Tiefling DC
  • Options
    kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    vfibsux wrote: »
    This. I have never seen a first day game, open beta or otherwise, where the queue was so huge. I know I know fanboys...the numbers are wrong. Still does not make up for the fact the queue is hours long. Other game companies would have been ****ting servers out by the hour.

SWTOR, Warhammer Online, AION, RIFT..shall i go on? and no other companies don't magically set up new servers out with in an hour.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    We're sorry about the issues and I promise it's all in the works to get fixed.
    Cryptic and PWE are feeling your pain all too well right now and are working to fix the issues. :)

However threads such as this will only cause further anger and flaming.
    Thread Closed. :(

EDIT - Astral Diamonds are located in the Astral Diamond UI which can be found at the top of the screen.
This discussion has been closed.