test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Textures are Amazing!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I'm running the game on MAX EVERYTHING & the textures are really great! I love the terrain textures the most. The textures for buildings, caves, plants, items, etc are equally amazing.

How did you guys do them? From scratch (drawn, air-brushed), or pictures?
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• Options
    quickness87quickness87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    one question..

How do you feel about the character model details and everything?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The character models could use a bit more love, but the equipment textures are really nice on max settings.
  • Options
    wickwire579wickwire579 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    most textures look good, agreed, but then again some really bad one's stick out especially, e.g. stairs and some stones. esp. noticeable in protector's enclave
  • Options
    aghlanaghlan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I also love the overall game aspect! You can see some details and ambiences that you simply can't see in other games! But in other hand my last 10 swords all have diferent names but all look like the same one!

I leave the sugestion for more weapon/armor textures. I think that is something important to ones who like to search and discover new equip.