test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot play. Protectors enclave crashes.

dotkom182dotkom182 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Within 2 seconds of loading into protectors enclave the game crashes, every single time. I've updated my drivers, reinstalled, repatched, and everything that I could find. No solution...
Post edited by dotkom182 on

Comments

• dotkom182dotkom182 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No one knows how to fix this?
  • smoq25smoq25 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i have same problem with crashes,that isnt my comp problem for sure,every game work perfect for me just this one not,after 1h dc nd trying to do first phase with boss im geting crash in city nd cant do anything again after crash cuz when i log in i have instant crash,they must fix it for sure
  • selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My problem got fixed when I changed my graphics card to use Direct 11 instead of 9. Try it and see if it works for you.

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
    edited April 2013
    selaral wrote: »
    My problem got fixed when I changed my graphics card to use Direct 11 instead of 9. Try it and see if it works for you.
    i will try that as soon as i can get past queues :)
  • smoq25smoq25 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    yea my problem was also solved but now i have random crashes O_o
    edited April 2013
    Nope, did nothing for me.
    edited April 2013
    I'm about to uninstall and forget, this is ****ing disgusting. 0 support from the team or anyone besides one person in this thread whos solution failed. Awesome.
    edited April 2013
    Worst support 2013.
  • soaringcowsoaringcow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just cuz they couldn't get to you? BIG DEAL. It's day one beta launch. For the number of problems they've faced they've done a great job keeping us up to date and remedying the server side issues. thousands of people > you.
    Grow the f*ck up especially if you're not a founder and are playing this for free >.>
  • limpet32limpet32 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm experiencing this issue except it's not just the game crashing; it's my pc, three times so far. Ugh. Any luck with a solution?
  • jounce91jounce91 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same issue instant crashing when i loaded protectors enclave.
    still able to create a new char and play just fine untill that point again
  • xthegatekeeperxxthegatekeeperx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I get the same problem. I have narrowed it down to just the protectors enclave. Every time my character attempts to load into the protectors enclave the game crashes black light district works fine as does the opening part of the game up to the enclave.
  • jounce91jounce91 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    still no help ..
    tried to reinstall the game completely and tried to run safe mode aswell, nothing works ..
  • merevenmereven Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Got the same problem. Game suddenly crashed in the enclave (first time ever) and since that I can't continue with my character, because I'd obviously always start at the "crash location" (loads 3/4 after selecting the character, then crashes). Pretty annoying. If I just could jump into the game any other place...
  • merevenmereven Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ok, found the solution. In hog_errors.log this line repeated "InvalidType[1]: File read from disk has bad CRC. Verifying Files in the launcher may fix this issue.: Bin/Geobin/Ol/E/1/P/Plague_Tower_Stairsroom_01.Mset: 20". Just deleted \Neverwinter\Live\piggs\bins.hogg (since the check obviously didn't help) and let the launcher re-download it. :)