test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Queue Position

mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
My god it takes forever to queue into the game. Please open another shard.

Comments

• Options
    krenkren Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Dude I'm 5644 in the Que also a founder but I guess theres a diffrence in paying 200 bucks and 60 just to get the right to play a game you paid for. This is a complete mess in recent memory I haven't sat in a que for a game since the early WoW days even when agame launched with well over a million subs like SWtor. This shows a complete lack of foresight on Cryptics part if there at Capacity and the majority of the player base isn't even home from work yet.. Tonights going to be epic reading on these forums if they don't get a plan together quick to double or even triple there current capacity.
  • Options
    livianuslivianus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Agreed, it wouldn't be too bad, but I watched it for a while and my queue actually went up from 1800 to 2100, which totally defeats the purpose of having a queue.
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited April 2013
This discussion has been closed.