test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game was great until the Freeloading Que

valance74valance74 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Game was great until the non-founders showed up. Now we have a que,crappy lag all because of the surplus players.

Comments

• Options
    hamp69hamp69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Truth right there
  • Options
    hamp69hamp69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The game was freakin amazing the 2 days I played before the freeloaders showed up
  • Options
    erazareerazare Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    how is it, i login and i am #1240 in que and then it jumps up to #5947 a few secs later?!?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    starbigamo wrote: »
    hahaha everyone that don't buy a founders pack is a freeboater?

Grow up kid and remove that blood ravens banner you are a shame to the chapter and will be executed for heresy against the emperors people.

U are just cheap like the rest of them. I bet all you play is Leauge of Legends and cry about games like World of Warcraft because it cost $15 a month to play
  • Options
    erazareerazare Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    and how do you figure it's Freeloading? the company specifically marketed that it would be free access... you turds that paid for access got special amenities and a week or more pre-access BEFORE the went to open beta, it was intended from the get go, so stop your whining!
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited April 2013
    Please be more mindful of all players. We're still working to improve your Open Beta experience.

You can discuss the queue here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?164751-Are-you-in-a-queue-Read-this-first!.
This discussion has been closed.