test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Armor/Clothing Options

amosov78amosov78 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Probably not the right place to ask, but since they now have stats associated with them, could we have a "hide/unhide" option for shirts and pants please.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• vixisynvixisyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited April 2013
    And for arms/gloves... these wizard sleeves look ridiculous.
    vixybanner4_zpsbe1d5d4b.jpg
  • somebobsomebob Member Posts: 1,887 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Or just more clothing options in general. It's kinda sad how few clothing options we get as we level.
  • thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    there's hardly enough visual choice in game, why would you want to hide it?
  • serevnserevn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Since cosmetics are tend to be one of the ways Perfect World Entertainment makes money, I imagine we will be paying for future cosmetic things they implement.
  • txhawktxhawk Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sturdy cloth shirts are already invisible....
    Waiting for paladins...
  • hipolipolopigushipolipolopigus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I quite like the way it is. If you want to be skimpy, you're going to have a loss in stats. Though it's only minor, it's a good attempt at a realistic mechanic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want to know why Neverwinter is so laggy? Check out the "Latency" section in this thread.
  • amosov78amosov78 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I quite like the way it is. If you want to be skimpy, you're going to have a loss in stats. Though it's only minor, it's a good attempt at a realistic mechanic.

Then they should be consistent, and force head gear to be visible at all times as well.
  • vikinggamervikinggamer Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    amosov78 wrote: »
    Then they should be consistent, and force head gear to be visible at all times as well.

And mess up my hair? uncool.

All die, so die well.