test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Your first impressions?

guchooguchoo Member Posts: 12 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
so lets write here your first impression from game ?
for me even it lags and have a huge delay from server i think game looks pretty cool ;)
hoping for lag to be fixed asap :cool:
If you want peace,prepare for war!
Post edited by guchoo on

Comments

• Options
    j0mberwakij0mberwaki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 152 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    The game, overall, is incredible. The lag, like every other MMO on launch day, sucks.

I'm sure it'll be fixed eventually.
    4895b885-3d65-48d2-9eb2-d940289d7be4_zps8e4ae678.jpg
    WTB Big-Giant Robot Camels, tbh...
  • Options
    daywalkerhawkdaywalkerhawk Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Looks good so far but im still at the Quest with the Arrows,needed an hour to get there so im loged out and go back to STo for a while.
  • Options
    mrsteeledrivermrsteeledriver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Anybody that logs in on open beta day in the first few hours on a F2P game and expects them to have spent the money
    to NOT have lag... I got some land for sale you really should buy... I know you want it and will spend the money :)
    You want lag free? Goto a non-free to play (subscriber) then you can complain when it lags... F2P? just don't, waste of
    breath to complain. They are not listening, believe me :)
  • Options
    toxicchemicalstoxicchemicals Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 61
    edited April 2013
    There is already a thread for this.
  • Options
    justawitnessjustawitness Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Seems really good. Makes me feel good, the animations, screen shakes, and sound effects make me feel super for doing mundane things like successfully blocking an attack.

Face piles of trials with smiles.
  • Options
    magathmagath Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    From what i could see so far,it looks good.Waiting for the lag problems to be fixed so i can enjoy my adventure here :)
  • Options
    d3per93d3per93 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Really annoying lag with really pissed me off the most.
  • Options
    warnbowwarnbow Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Most fun I've had in an MMO for a long time. Visuals are great, quests are fun even the kill x of this quests. Leveling is a bit too fast but I mostly lose myself playing it so it's not that bad.

Being able to work on my tradeskills while at work is pretty nice.

I'm at work now and seeing everyone talk about lag but i can still work on my professions. Great game, here's hoping they only improve it.
  • Options
    auringonpaisteauringonpaiste Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well, minus lag-problems and problem at start with launcher-website, I really have great time with game. Atmosphere is great and quests are fun to do. :)
  • Options
    fanatic1fanatic1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well, my ping jumps from 1000-1800 so i can`t even leave the starting area...
    i played in the closed beta the game was pretty neat.
  • Options
    sykotik5o1sykotik5o1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    so far downloader is going at an astounding 1kb/s .......................... but i am looking foward to getting into the game
  • Options
    toxicchemicalstoxicchemicals Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 61
    edited April 2013
    my first impression has changed, to many people acting like this is a b2p or p2p game
  • Options
    selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Besides needing to add proper sit emotes and fixing the emote spam in general (RP'er here) I love it!

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • Options
    kysegotenkysegoten Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2013
    bad installed and game don't work its a sign that I shouldn't play ever
  • Options
    selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kysegoten wrote: »
    bad installed and game don't work its a sign that I shouldn't play ever
    You should expect a game that launches..as F2p will have people looking to get in to it...ALL AT ONCE.

Give it some time, they will make it so you can log on and get a real impression.

"Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • Options
    bobzebrickbobzebrick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Moon-walking slideshow the MMO with pretty graphics and extra wall clipping.
  • Options
    natejam101natejam101 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I will not be playing it any further. I played for a few hours, realized just how cheap the Free to play games can be, and left. Graphics for the environment were just..ok. Character model textures are just bad, no zoom in/out feature, Astral Diamonds were used as a main currency on the auction house..just wow.

I feel sorry for those who spent real $$ on a game that never even tried yet. (lolfounderspack)
    ASUS P8Z68 V-Pro Gen3 mobo, Intel i7 2600k, 32gb DDR3 G-Skill Ripjaws, 500gb SSD, 2TB HDD, Geforce GTX 690 x2 Sli, 1200 watt Thermaltake modular PS, Thermaltake gaming tower.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    natejam101 wrote: »
    I feel sorry for those who spent real $$ on a game that never even tried yet. (lolfounderspack)
    Why do people think founders spent money without trying the game first?

You could:

a) Get a beta invite from a friend who bought their own pack
    b) Buy it, try beta...don't like it? Several people didn't and got a REFUND
    c) Play the BW3 which was pretty much open to anyone who wanted to get a key. Plenty of giveaways were going on!

• Options
    natejam101natejam101 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    selaral wrote: »
    Why do people think founders spent money without trying the game first?

You could:

a) Get a beta invite from a friend who bought their own pack
    b) Buy it, try beta...don't like it? Several people didn't and got a REFUND
    c) Play the BW3 which was pretty much open to anyone who wanted to get a key. Plenty of giveaways were going on!

Umm, because it is stupid? IDK
    ASUS P8Z68 V-Pro Gen3 mobo, Intel i7 2600k, 32gb DDR3 G-Skill Ripjaws, 500gb SSD, 2TB HDD, Geforce GTX 690 x2 Sli, 1200 watt Thermaltake modular PS, Thermaltake gaming tower.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    natejam101 wrote: »
    Umm, because it is stupid? IDK
    *facepalm*

• Options
    mackehmackeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think the game's awesome. Since getting in on the 27th and reaching level 43 I have to admit that I've had a blast so far. There are a couple of minor things I would change, but tbh I expect they will in time anyway. On the whole though I know this game will keep me entertained for quite some time.
  • Options
    medicatedmonkmedicatedmonk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    After having played for about a half hour, and ignoring the lag (which is expected), the game is pretty entertaining.

I enjoy the first person targeting mechanic the most. The voice acting is decent. And the spells look interesting overall.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    After having played for about a half hour, and ignoring the lag (which is expected), the game is pretty entertaining.

I enjoy the first person targeting mechanic the most. The voice acting is decent. And the spells look interesting overall.
    Just wait till you get in to Epic dungeons and everyone has something going! Its a light show!