test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

invalid user/pass, but its the same for forums

thesightlessthesightless Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
im now suddenly getting invalid username or password msg.

but my old info still working for forums.

anyone else?
Post edited by thesightless on

Comments

• kidmartiankidmartian Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    bump

need help please
  • niflaverniflaver Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've got the same issue. First the launcher was having a fit not wanting to work but I persistently continued hoping it'd work and now this problem appeared. Is it needed to sign up somewhere else aswell?
  • kidmartiankidmartian Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i dont believe so
  • domchadomcha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same thing here..
  • lethalgashlethalgash Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I got in using my email address instead of account name
  • zentucknorzentucknor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Okay we set up my wife an account today and it will not let her in giving log in errors. I made here a brand new account and it still will not let her in gives password/login error.
    Ever ask a halfling to watch over your stuff while you visit the privy? Was it there when you returned?
    Friar Kalien of Torm
    10.jpg
    edited April 2013
    "cmpinpointerror replied to a forum post:

For invalid username/password, please contact our Support Team: https://support.perfectworld.com/."

I just submitted a ticket and we'll see where it goes
    edited April 2013
    Wow.. using the email worked...
  • domchadomcha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Email worked for me also
  • vorliskvorlisk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    E-mail does not work for me. Same issue, tried to connect and it stalled and cancelled out. Tried logging in again and it now says invalid username or password
  • vorliskvorlisk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    okay closed out launcher and restarted....this time it worked
  • gamingwidowgamingwidow Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Okay we have tried her login name, and email with no effect. I have tried with a new account using simplier passwords and still the same error.
  • zentucknorzentucknor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you have not yet read it, on the login issues thread they now have a fix for this...
    Ever ask a halfling to watch over your stuff while you visit the privy? Was it there when you returned?
    Friar Kalien of Torm
    10.jpg
  • ruhroeruhroe Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just had my password reset and that seemed to clear it up. No, I didn't have my password wrong in the first place. It got me in here ok!
  • lynessa2lynessa2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here...
  • nikkigraynikkigray Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can only log in with email address. The game does not allow me to log in with username :s
  • gorshtak1gorshtak1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello,

How can I write my email address in account name/email tab in Neverwinter launcher, I tried to log in the game for two days and
    nothing. I can't type this sign @ into account name/email tab, so can you somebody help me, please.

I really want to play Neverwinter, since is free to play.

Thanks in advance!
  • gwandoyagwandoya Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    gorshtak1 wrote: »
    Hello,

How can I write my email address in account name/email tab in Neverwinter launcher, I tried to log in the game for two days and
    nothing. I can't type this sign @ into account name/email tab, so can you somebody help me, please.

I really want to play Neverwinter, since is free to play.

Thanks in advance!

Did you manage to log in yet? My friend is having the exact same problem and we don't know how to solve it. (can't type @)