test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where do I go

cournoyr11cournoyr11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I am lvl 21. I have no quests left. I know I can do foundry, skirmishes and the like, but I want more quests. The Sarge has no more and the Tower District has no more. Where do I go next?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hunt around, there are a couple of other quests you have to finish up before you get the next ones from Knox. Look for folks wiht a goldish diamond over their heads (also check the map and the journal)
  • Options
    vikinggamervikinggamer Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Honestly I wouldn't have thought it possible to run out of stuff to do in this game. But really you will probably need to do foundry quests. The good ones are every bit as good and some are even better than the base quests. Skirmishes are also a lot of fun. You can also run dungeons. There are dailies for all of these and there are 1 hour events that rotate constantly for them as well. If you simply do these things when the event times hit you will never fall behind in xp.

You also get exp for crafting and for invoking each hour.

All die, so die well.
  • Options
    booradleyshousebooradleyshouse Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Go to Chult. There are dinosaurs there.
  • Options
    bpphantombpphantom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Remember to check the dashboard (L be default I think) as it recommends quests appropriate for your level as well, so there might be a few off the beaten path that you can go do.
    - bpphantom

Grace, Tiefling Devoted Cleric

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Then leave the rest to Batman."
  • Options
    zolimoszolimos Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    cournoyr11 wrote: »
    I am lvl 21. I have no quests left. I know I can do foundry, skirmishes and the like, but I want more quests. The Sarge has no more and the Tower District has no more. Where do I go next?

If you are lvl 21, you should be in the Blackdagger area. I think that's the name... Knox should send you there.
  • Options
    kinghissskinghisss Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I can't start a new thread so can anyone answer why the game will not work in fullscreen mode, only window maximised? It is givinghorrible framerates.