test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Beta Client

tulmaktulmak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Can we patch the beta client and use that to log in? I keep getting just a white screen for the launcher.
Post edited by tulmak on

Comments

• alpha1protocolalpha1protocol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 84
    edited April 2013
    you broke it
  • tulmaktulmak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So whats new?
  • unforgiven80unforgiven80 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same thing is happening to me. I run the launcher. The same launcher as I have had for previous betas and I only get a white screen.
  • sadysta11sadysta11 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is a overuse of connection from one source - its internet eksploer application and when few hundret thousand clients request the same information from one log in server - it is dead. Perfect world again ****ed up on easy thing. Tried to go directly by laughing game from
    :e/users/public/games/cryptic studio/newerwinter/live/gameclient
    but it seems that login serwers are also dead. Pity to not anticipate high bandwich usage and no login queuing.

Anyone has any luck with loging from gameclient.exe ? with almost 40 minutes of trying i got time out i think - no internal mesage about invalid login only back to login screen.
  • mafioza312mafioza312 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Find GameClient.exe, located wherever you installed the game, and run that instead of the launcher. It will open straight up to the login screen.
    For me, it was located at: C:\Users\Public\Games\Cryptic Studios\Neverwinter\Live
    Now you just have to wait for the account server to not be borked.
  • mythrildragonmythrildragon Member Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    3rrl39.jpg
  • xingbairongxingbairong Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It never fails to amaze me how all companies fail on their first launch day.