test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

White log-in screen

izariel44izariel44 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Cant even log in. The whole screen is white. Great launch so far.

Comments

• Options
    vertishvertish Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lol same here. waiting for a fix.
  • Options
    metroidsgunmetroidsgun Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same here, *wooooo*
  • Options
    halvanhelevhalvanhelev Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same for me. I was able to log in a little bit earlier but had to exit to google on what to do on the calibrate monitor screen. When I tried to login again it was a white launcher as well. And I STILL don't know what I am supposed to do on that calibrate monitor screen. If only it was just a simple gamma calibration like other games...
  • Options
    unstoppixelunstoppixel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same here too :(
  • Options
    edyardbcedyardbc Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    all in time guys,everything will be fine
  • Options
    griffin230griffin230 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 88
    edited April 2013
    The launcher gave me an error after I tried to login and now the launcher is blank. Even after restarting the PC.
  • Options
    ask99ask99 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same here.. Guessing it's from the mad rush of players trying to log in and the servers not being able to handle the load.
  • Options
    grimarchongrimarchon Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ^ hope the first wave of mass logins is the reason, if so should be ok soon. *crosses fingers*
  • Options
    cellanoid#1655 cellanoid Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Everyone trying to log in at once. We need a new hamster, stat!
  • Options
    oskul0ckoskul0ck Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Irritating, was hoping to play the game already this evening since i have vacation tomorrow. :(
  • Options
    sodbobsodsodbobsod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ya most likely they bring down the servers to fix it.
  • Options
    izariel44izariel44 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was in, but exited because you cant change video settings in game. My resolution was super low. Now I cant get back in :(. At least I saved my character name :D
  • Options
    kilirmkilirm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
    edited April 2013
    let's try keeping only one CRASH thread going. Still crashed to me at this moment.
  • Options
    vertishvertish Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ALL IN TIME? ALL. IN TIME.???? THEY HAD TILL 11 TO FIGURE THIS OUT. ITS 11:12 HERE. THEYVE HAD THERE TIME.

:p
  • Options
    wulfmaulwulfmaul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited April 2013
    So it's not just me....thank god....and now....we wait....
  • Options
    bloddrynbloddryn Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yep. Not sure what to do with this. Downloaded and patched yesterday, and things were working fine. Not quite sure what the appropriate response to a white screen is.
  • Options
    zephyrlizephyrli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    calibrate monitor means physically set your monitor so the brightness can be what you need it to be. if you hit advanced options you get a gamma slider bar if you dont want to mess with your monitor's settings. just hit ok, the default value should be fine anyway. hope the launcher gets fixed soon.
  • Options
    kilirmkilirm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
    edited April 2013
    I just hope there's no insane rollback nor wipes, since everything would be justifiable because hey, its "only" "beta".
  • Options
    soariansoarian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yep down for me too :(
  • Options
    dorordoror Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    illidan_rez-610x339.jpg

They were not prepared!
  • Options
    pizzamuraipizzamurai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    izariel44 wrote: »
    I was in, but exited because you cant change video settings in game. My resolution was super low. Now I cant get back in :(. At least I saved my character name :D

You don't need to save character names with @ handles. Everyone can be Drizzt Do'urden if they want to (and look like idiots together)
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    moleuk21moleuk21 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ditto. Login server getting hammered I guess.
  • Options
    wulfmaulwulfmaul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited April 2013
    I half expected this....but hoped for the best....at least I have the next 2 days off.
  • Options
    halvanhelevhalvanhelev Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Can anyone please tell me what I am supposed to do on the calibration screen?
This discussion has been closed.