test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Leadership

deffydeffy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have leveled my leadership up to level 6, but it says i need level 2 mercenarys for these quests, but i do not see how to buy them? anyone know where i get them?
Control Wizard = Defqon
Post edited by deffy on

Comments

• deffydeffy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Anyone know?
    Control Wizard = Defqon
  • starspielerxxstarspielerxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i think there is an option to fuse 4 lvl1s into 1 lvl 2. atleast thats what you do on platesmithing
  • iluvatarrulesiluvatarrules Member Posts: 172 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I hear google knows all:D
  • ladynymiraladynymira Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i think there is an option to fuse 4 lvl1s into 1 lvl 2. atleast thats what you do on platesmithing

As starspielerxx mentioned, I believe there's a hiring a guard (unless it's later... can't remember) that does this function, but takes around 16 or 18 hours to do.
  • infi321infi321 Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    yeah you send a mercenery you already have to hire another one..beware, the mision takes 14 hours though, so prepare it over night.
    "Your story may not last forever; but it will exist forever"
  • allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I hear google knows all:D

Seriously? It's a brand new game. We are all still figuring it out. The OP had a decent question, telling him to "use google" when this is the NWO forum is sort of ridiculous.
  • eliseren1tyeliseren1ty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Only took a second to google.

Link
    // here be dragons
    CRect HAMSTER; // darn near killed'em
    my $search_key = $something_else;
    foreach (keys %some_hash) {
    if ($_ eq $search_key) {
    do_something($_);
    }
    else();
    }
    locked by NullUserException
  • seldoniapseldoniap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited April 2013

Link

You are EVIL! LOL
  • negativkarma82negativkarma82 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Link

And despite my better judgement I still fell for it.
  • beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Link

hahahahaha
  • iluvatarrulesiluvatarrules Member Posts: 172 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    allaerra wrote: »
    Seriously? It's a brand new game. We are all still figuring it out. The OP had a decent question, telling him to "use google" when this is the NWO forum is sort of ridiculous.

It is not. ANything you need to know about the game is out there already. Posting on a forum occupied by currently clueless people (including myself) is harder than doing a simple google search so pls spare me the characterizations..
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    allaerra wrote: »

Yeah, especially when BING gives better result.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist).

As others have said: you need to hire a mercenary: 18-hours. It is in the Leadership Profession. If you don;t see it, go to the next page (forward and back pages are at the bottom and are tiny arrows, which I almost missed a couple times).
    Also of note: Turn OFF the filtering (look at Filtering" menu at top of screen) and show all unavailable future stuff.

Each profession (Leather, Chain mail, Tailor whatever) are often class-specific! As a Devoted Cleric there is almost nothing in Leather making that is useful - so I need to stick with chain mail. You might want to preview some of the gear drops you can craft to be sure you don;t waste time on Professions that will prove to be useless (though the XP never hurts).