test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gateway: Mail from STO blocks mail from NWO

doctorcomicsdoctorcomics Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
When I have mail from Star Trek Online in my inbox, no mail appears in my Neverwinter box, including mail from Neverwinter.

For example, I sold a few items in the auction house in NWO. But got no email telling me so. My inbox appeared to be empty. But when I logged in to STO, I had all the NWO auction house emails, plus some STO emails. When I deleted all of them and relogged to NWO, auction house mail from NWO arrived normally.

In game, the NWO mail alert button flashes, but there's nothing there when opened.
Post edited by doctorcomics on

Comments

• Options
    silknightsilknight Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 199
    edited April 2013
    When I have mail from Star Trek Online in my inbox, no mail appears in my Neverwinter box, including mail from Neverwinter.

For example, I sold a few items in the auction house in NWO. But got no email telling me so. My inbox appeared to be empty. But when I logged in to STO, I had all the NWO auction house emails, plus some STO emails. When I deleted all of them and relogged to NWO, auction house mail from NWO arrived normally.

In game, the NWO mail alert button flashes, but there's nothing there when opened.

Same issue. It's most likely that you named the character the same name as the star trek online character, at least that is my issue. Wish they'd find a way to filter mail better, It's like we're playing with the USPS delivering our mail. :p
  • Options
    doctorcomicsdoctorcomics Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013