test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Someone explain these CW powers and feats to me.

rinnyrinny Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
edited April 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hi again,

I might be dumb and I might be missing something major here, in which case I'd like someone to point me to where I can find these stuff out myself, but for now I got a question regarding one of the powers and one of the feats of the CW, specifically:

Ray of Enfeeblement and it's "mitigation" debuff. What exactly is this debuff and where can I look at it? How much mitigation does it remove and what kind of mitigation is it? Armor, dodge, reflection? How much percentage? Where can I find this stuff out?

Also, the Renegade feat point Nightmare Wizardry and it's combat advantage debuff. What the hell is Combat Advantage? Where can I review and look at that buff? How do I know whether the feat is useful or not if I no one tells me what exactly COMBAT ADVANTAGE is? Sounds cool and all, but is it any useful? Or not?

Maybe there's an advanced tooltips-option I've missed, but.. I haven't found any. Help.

Comments

• soanvalckesoanvalcke Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    rinny wrote: »
    Hi again,

I might be dumb and I might be missing something major here, in which case I'd like someone to point me to where I can find these stuff out myself, but for now I got a question regarding one of the powers and one of the feats of the CW, specifically:

Ray of Enfeeblement and it's "mitigation" debuff. What exactly is this debuff and where can I look at it? How much mitigation does it remove and what kind of mitigation is it? Armor, dodge, reflection? How much percentage? Where can I find this stuff out?

Also, the Renegade feat point Nightmare Wizardry and it's combat advantage debuff. What the hell is Combat Advantage? Where can I review and look at that buff? How do I know whether the feat is useful or not if I no one tells me what exactly COMBAT ADVANTAGE is? Sounds cool and all, but is it any useful? Or not?

Maybe there's an advanced tooltips-option I've missed, but.. I haven't found any. Help.

You should be able to find the debuff on whatever mob you cast it on, its a tiny square below the nameplate. Not extremely helpful, I know, but that's where it is. From what I understand its simply a flat percentage debuff on the mob that also does damage and builds a stack of Arcane Mastery, two stacks if you have it in the Tab slot.

Combat Advantage is gained when two PCs, or an NPC (companion) and a player, are on either side of the mob. It's extremely useful.
  • rinnyrinny Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've looked at the debuff square on nameplates as you mentioned, but it only shows the name of the debuff and the duration of it, no information what so ever aside from that.

What I want is some hard numbers so I can decide for myself whether I deem the feat/power worthy of using. As of now I have no ****ing idea what kind of advantage Combat Advantage gives me. Is it -armor on the opponent? Is it +crit for me? What exactly does it do?

As for Ray of Enfeeblement, how much percentage is that debuff? These are seriously things players need to know. The only thing lack of information regarding skills/feats results in is datamining, and I sure hope it happens fast.