test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Daily Foundry/Dungeon quests automatically dropped

azahronazahron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2013 in PvE Discussion
Heya folks, the game automatically dropped all my daily quests when I relogged and now I can't seem to get them again from Rhix (nor through the L window)... =/
Does anyone know of a way to fix this? Since that's a lot AD to miss out on because of something I don't have any control over... :(
Artificer.jpg
Post edited by azahron on

Comments

• Options
    tanvertanver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Honestly I want to know what the story is about the dailys, Where are they and are they coming back?
    20.jpg
    SOLA_Signature_zpsce14d8b8.gif
  • Options
    quorforgedquorforged Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same thing happened to me during BW4. It was the last day, so I don't know if they come back after a day or whatever.
  • Options
    azahronazahron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guess we'll all have to wait and see. =/
    Artificer.jpg
  • Options
    kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    According to the other thread about this they were reappearing far more often than they should (someone said every 15 mins) so it appears they disabled them. Would have been nice if that had been announced somewhere though.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    kiralia wrote: »
    According to the other thread about this they were reappearing far more often than they should (someone said every 15 mins) so it appears they disabled them. Would have been nice if that had been announced somewhere though.

Ah, that would also explain the downtime today.
    Fingers crossed that it'll be fixed!
    Artificer.jpg