test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone up for group leveling?

deathsremnantdeathsremnant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 185
edited May 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
I realized, and have realized quite often, is I generally tend to solo play in MMO's until I hit a point I can't solo. Such as dungeons or group pvp. I've been thinking of actually trying to group level, was curious if anyone wanted to after OB starts? (Though sadly I work tomorrow, meh, be off/on prolly around 8 PST)

Feel free to post here, and I'll whisper you in game. Should probably go check out the guild forums see how busy they are.

Sorry not a pre-access player so no In game name available yet. :3 soonz
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ulfrafenulfrafen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'd be interested in some group leveling. I'm on Mindflayer shard already, and would prefer to stay there. Am available to or row night/evening.
  • currezjehcurrezjeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'll be in Dragon Shard.
    If my group will not be online, I'm in. :)
  • lichlamentlichlament Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I realized, and have realized quite often, is I generally tend to solo play in MMO's until I hit a point I can't solo. Such as dungeons or group pvp. I've been thinking of actually trying to group level, was curious if anyone wanted to after OB starts? (Though sadly I work tomorrow, meh, be off/on prolly around 8 PST)

Feel free to post here, and I'll whisper you in game. Should probably go check out the guild forums see how busy they are.

Sorry not a pre-access player so no In game name available yet. :3 soonz

Whats a whisper ?

WoW uses whispers...

This game uses Tells...
  • deathsremnantdeathsremnant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 185
    edited April 2013
    About to finally go to bed here lol, ill have to come check out which server is which tmw afterwork
    edited April 2013
    lichlament wrote: »
    Whats a whisper ?

WoW uses whispers...

This game uses Tells...
    We'll I'm telling you im gonna whisper you =p Side note Wow didn't invent whispering
  • ulfrafenulfrafen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    In game I'm @mrsoopa on Mindflayer. Are you looking to RP at all or strictly quest? I'm fine with either, will change what class I'm playing. Yeah....I'm a nerd like that.
  • theblueshepherdtheblueshepherd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lichlament wrote: »
    Whats a whisper ?

WoW uses whispers...

This game uses Tells...

Tell/ Whisper same thing. There was really no need for that comment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

___________House Kal'Daka Recruiting______________
    GUILD SITE: http://housekaldaka.enjin.com/
  • dimsar1985dimsar1985 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    new to the game here anyone can tell good server:cool:
    edited May 2013
    Well I made a character on beholder because the queue was like 200-300 shorter Q.Q'' Feel free to whisper Remnants...currently like 3700 in queue
  • aidan328aidan328 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm interested in group leveling. I think its about time I get used to playing with others.
  • winddancer42winddancer42 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What level are you and what time zone are you in? i'm in Australia and i'm new to MMO gaming. I have a 40+ wizard and a 5 level rogue
  • jamiek81jamiek81 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, grouping up at all times is rather dull, it ruins the fun, I have to play at their pace, if they have played before and I haven't, my exploration is sidelined with them ruining it, I only group when its required, any more then that, kills the fun of playing the game.