test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Streaming a Lvl 60 Trickster in 60 epic dungeons...

adamupcoadamupco Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
If anyone is interested in watching.. will be going through a few in a few minutes.

www.twitchtv.com/ellohime
Post edited by adamupco on

Comments

• pickygamerpickygamer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Im going to take a look, im eagerly awaiting tomorrow so this may tie me off for a bit lol
  • ordainedoneordainedone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    From what I watched there was nothing epic about that dungeon. Everything that faceroll in the game? I mean, I playe dthe beta and thought it was a joke, but even end game dungeons are stupidly easy enough that a rogue can just run in with little or no thought involved. Well least I know it's just a mindless button smasher now. 60 in a couple days is pretty bad already.
  • saintxiisaintxii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 100
    edited April 2013
    From what I watched there was nothing epic about that dungeon. Everything that faceroll in the game? I mean, I playe dthe beta and thought it was a joke, but even end game dungeons are stupidly easy enough that a rogue can just run in with little or no thought involved. Well least I know it's just a mindless button smasher now. 60 in a couple days is pretty bad already.

Yes it's pretty easy early on but some of the content post 30 are challenging. You probably only saw epic version of clock
    tower which is the easiest dungeon in the game. Not sure what you would expect from it even in is heroic form.
  • ordainedoneordainedone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    saintxii wrote: »
    Yes it's pretty easy early on but some of the content post 30 are challenging. You probably only saw epic version of clock
    tower which is the easiest dungeon in the game. Not sure what you would expect from it even in is heroic form.

I tuned in on the dungeon where there was a ton of red crystals so whatever that dungeon was :) lol. I was hoping it would be a bit more, strategic and not just rush in mash a couple buttons move on. Seem like there was very little to no fear of death at all.
  • zagrim#6754 zagrim Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Epic Cloak tower is pretty much faceroll. But the dungeon after it is harder - at least in a random group. And there are plenty more dungeons then those. Cloak tower is a level 16 introduction dungeon so dont have that many dangerous mechanics. The epic version is the same kind but just scaled up.
  • kdevillkdevill Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    Dun wanna ruin any dungeon surprises since I haven't played at all yet but are you gunna be doing level 60 pvp at all? I'd love to see how it works at endgame.
  • ivqancorpivqancorp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013

This I know for a fact is not true. Watching a lvl 60 rogue's stream as I read this and he gets one shotted if he gets caught in any boss attacks. He has died quite a few times. Not sure which dungeons you are doing, but they may not be "end game".
  • dragonmonkdragonmonk Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Try doing an Epic Mad Dragon :) then see how faceroll it is...
  • jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We're getting seals from CT for gear. if we get drops, then fine, if not, we get seals. out problem on the next dungeon (craigmere) is the final boss produces lots of adds. we've downed him but the cost of pots/injury kits was not worth it.
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/