test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Transfering 600k AD between shards?

highropeshighropes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 103
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi, I'd like to ask if this is possible. Because I started my first character on Dragon shard. It's like lvl 10 and I took my 600k Astral Diamond bonus. Then I stopped and created another char on Mindflyer (I think), but I can't access my AD. I'm like 20+ level and I really am curious how to get to my AD. Is is possible to transfer between shards? Or can I change shard my char is playing on? Thanks.
Post edited by highropes on

Comments

• marcvinimarcvini Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited April 2013
    I really want to know this too! A friend started a character in a shard (server) different from mine. Now we want to know if is it possible to change the AD or a character (with all his itens and AD) to another shard. In this case I am in Dragon and he is in Mindflayer and I guess he didn't withdraw his AD.
    "I am Elminster of Shadowdale, called by some the Old Sage, and called far worse things by others."
  • vasburgvasburg Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Last I heard, the current shards will all be merged into one anyway.
  • marcvinimarcvini Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited April 2013
    Up.
    An answer, please.
    "I am Elminster of Shadowdale, called by some the Old Sage, and called far worse things by others."
  • aurennaurenn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just put in a GM ticket to get your AD back. They need a disclaimer saying "Once redeemed can not be transferred to other characters."