test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trickster rogue - bfuf him pls for balance the game

dboss777dboss777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 37
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Trickster rogue too weak. I do dungeon and he can no tank boss. Not single aggro alldungeon! FIX. next- he never does the heal and no cc. wat. plsfix pls need fix.~~

TR's do good damage, that's what they're supposed to do.
Post edited by dboss777 on

Comments

• frost168frost168 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    +1 for troll thread
  • frozenspinefrozenspine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Fo sure man, rogue needs more power, and control
  • tacc4990tacc4990 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 161 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Seriously my rogue can't heal for <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Clerics constantly do more healing than him. It's not even close! Control wizards have so much more CC than my rogue too. Pls buff rogues or this game is doomed.

P.S. See Rogue nerf crybabies? This is what you sound like
  • kizascekizasce Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    why dont i have and magic nuke skills man...buff pls, nerf irelia
  • eztraleztral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also, need a gold generate skill, TR should get lots of gold when they pray to their god. Because they are rogues right, that is what they do.
  • sadgfhsadgfh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you want aggro play with GWFs, they sure won't be pulling anything off of you. =P
    Let's pretend like my account name isn't just a random string of characters I got by punching my keyboard.
  • t3hwh173f0xt3hwh173f0x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is a good one! Lmao, "my rogue can't heal as good as a healer, can't cc as good as a controller and can't tank as a good as a tank!" Umm, maybe because you're a rogue, not a healer, controller or tank... You are DPS! If you are trying to tank, try a guardian fighter, if you want to heal try a cleric and if you want to cc try a wizard. I agree to an extent that the rogue needs a bit of a boost, but not in terms of tanking, healing and controlling because that's not what the class is designed to do! It's designed to deal lots of damage (which they do quite well) and they don't even need any assistance there either. What the rogue needs is for their roll to only cost one third of the stamina bar instead of half of the stamina bar! That would take away your tanking/healing/controlling concerns because you would be hit less often (unless of course you don't roll which would explain your tanking/healing problem lol)
  • adwenoadweno Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Stop QQ. You can kill mages in two hits and clerics in three hits. And that's what you are supposed to do. Not even mentioning you can disable skills for long time, spam ranged strong attacks, hide'n'run... It's enough for one class...
    24qpo1z.jpg
  • bluhmanbluhman Member Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guys, I got it. His knife throw ability should bounce between targets and MURDER EVERYTHING.
    In the meantime, THOMAS WAS EVERYWHERE.

CoGQIYG.png
    Those bios are outdated. Have some steam guides:
    *CYBERMIND!*
    *FIRE AND NOT FIRE*
  • adwenoadweno Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You forgot it should do it in one hit, and have range 100000000000 meters.
    24qpo1z.jpg
  • equeoneequeone Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Trickster rogues are just fine... 13676985113437_f.jpg
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Well this isn't constructive at all.

Instead of mocking those complaining about Trickster Rogues a thread which reviews the pro's and con's of Trickster Rogue Gameplay would be better? :)
This discussion has been closed.