test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Clockwork Tower - 1st dungeon - secret treasure chests at end (pedestals)

margulismargulis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So in the first dungeon, on your way through it you can pick up 3 crystals and 3 plant like items that can then be placed on the small pedestals at the end of the dungeon. Remember getting those lore entries next to the final big treasure chest and entrance in there that list 3 items each? Those are the items that you need. If you've gathered any on your way through the altar will be glowing so you can interact with it and you will place the items on it. Once all 3 items on a pedestal, secret chest. Does anyone have a guide or can list where to get each item? Been through there a few times now and always end up an item or 2 short.
Post edited by margulis on

Comments

• mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited April 2013
    2013-04-29_00003_zps873cf245.jpg

Somebody picked this one up. LOL

6ab7f05e-9d97-4f03-9556-3d7429e2b377_zpsf1b7d2f0.jpg

2013-04-28_00010_zps0c730559.jpg

2013-04-28_00009_zpsc12c1981.jpg
  • mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited April 2013
    3f797fb8-e17d-4028-9501-baaaf93d0aba_zps91bc3fcf.jpg

Somebody picked this one up as well.
    edited April 2013
    I do not have a screen shot of where the last item is LOL! Nor do I know where it is.
  • margulismargulis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    mandodo69 wrote: »
    I do not have a screen shot of where the last item is LOL! Nor do I know where it is.

Awesome post! I found one you don't have a picture of. When you enter the room with the blue caves take a right and one of the blue crystal bunches is glowing right at the bottom. It's hard to see! This gives a blue crystal shard.

I also heard that the optional boss in the plant area DROPS 1 of the items. Can anyone confirm this?
    edited April 2013
    margulis wrote: »
    Awesome post! I found one you don't have a picture of. When you enter the room with the blue caves take a right and one of the blue crystal bunches is glowing right at the bottom. It's hard to see! This gives a blue crystal shard.

I also heard that the optional boss in the plant area DROPS 1 of the items. Can anyone confirm this?
    THATS THE LAST ONE!!!!

tahnks dude.

I found it once but have not found it again. And no boss drops them. I thought Throg the Ravenious did but he dosent.
  • robsvtrobsvt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    And no boss drops them. I thought Throg the Ravenious did but he dosent.

I ran through solo on my Cleric last night. Blue crystal was buried in the blue crystal room.
    Optional boss (Throg?) dropped the Shroom as loot.
    edited April 2013
    Glowberries shroom is in the top of the blue room above throg. In the second pic of my first post.

• robsvtrobsvt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Glowberries shroom is in the top of the blue room above throg. In the second pic of my first post.

That's the glowberries. The Shroom was dropped by the boss below. I collected all 6 items on the run. Often people pick up the shroom as loot and don't realise it.
    edited April 2013
    robsvt wrote: »
    That's the glowberries. The Shroom was dropped by the boss below. I collected all 6 items on the run. Often people pick up the shroom as loot and don't realise it.
    Ah ok. The shroom is always the one I can not find. I found it once up top of throg just lying on the ground but have no idea where it came from.
  • margulismargulis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    robsvt wrote: »
    I ran through solo on my Cleric last night. Blue crystal was buried in the blue crystal room.
    Optional boss (Throg?) dropped the Shroom as loot.

How did you run through it solo? It lets you do that if you go to the door entrance to the dungeon maybe?
  • dariuscstarrdariuscstarr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yep, once you out-level the queue system you can still enter manually.
    9.jpg
    edited April 2013
    Yep, once you out-level the queue system you can still enter manually.

I thought I had seen a post here somewhere saying once you reach a certain level it won't let you do certain dungeons anymore even if you go to the entrance. was that incorrect? what level did you do it solo?
    edited April 2013
    So found out by doing this, unfortunately, that if you open the rewards chest at the end of the dungeon BEFORE placing the items on the pedestals, it removes all the items from your inventory and you can't place them since it's considered completing the quest once you open chest. Just a heads up
  • lsyalsya Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    margulis wrote: »
    I thought I had seen a post here somewhere saying once you reach a certain level it won't let you do certain dungeons anymore even if you go to the entrance. was that incorrect? what level did you do it solo?

Earlier in the testing phases, we couldn't get in after getting too high of a level. I don't know if it was a bug, design feature, or some of us just didn't read the popup prompt; but many of us complained (myself included).

Later in the testing phases, it was mentioned that we could just walk in through the door and not go through the queue. I admit, I felt foolish. I don't know if it was changed, bug fixed, or we just didn't realize it in the first place. :)

I soloed the cloak tower at about lvl-24/25 I think. I did it as a TR.
    L'sya Raiya