test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PCG Mount and Founder's Pack Companions

urnusthebeatpoeturnusthebeatpoet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 62 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I am guessing some of you who are playing right now bought both Founder's Packs

I am guessing some of you also had the PCG free mount code.

So riddle me thing, lucky individuals playing Neverwinter...

What rank are the HotN Companion (Panther), Guardian Pack Compaion (Dire Wolf), and PCG mounts?

Also, I heard the Guardian Mount was Blue quality, Rank 3. Does this mean there is a difference between it and the Spider Mount in terms of functionality?
Post edited by urnusthebeatpoet on

Comments

• aetam1aetam1 Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I can only answer one of your questions:
    The Panther companion is purple. His abilities are:
    -Pounce
    Jumps on the target dealing dmg and grants a combat advantage. 5s cd
    -Claw
    Claws the target dealing dmg, more dmg if the panther has a combat advantage. 1s cd
    -Charging Pounce (unlocks at companion lvl 30)
    Pounce deals 50% more dmg and knocks target prone

My stomach is clear and my mind is full of bacon!
  • xevvxevv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited April 2013
    PC gamer mount is rank 1
  • redshift2k5redshift2k5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 241 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    it seems the guardian pack mount is rank 3 speed but lightly armoured while the spider is rank 3 speed plus heavy armor
  • elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Dire Wolf is purple/rank 3
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • urnusthebeatpoeturnusthebeatpoet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    what does heavy/light armor mean?
  • dorkchopsdorkchops Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 64
    edited April 2013
    heavy armor allows the mount to take more hits before you are knocked off (5 hits within 3 seconds instead of 3)
  • lupi99lupi99 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thanks for mentioning the PCG code, had a hardcopy and never realized it.
  • someoneodsomeoneod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Actually, the guardian and HoTN mounts are effectively identical. They have the same tooltips. Same speed, same number of hits, same % of hp lost until it dismounts you. I have no idea why one is purple and one is blue, aside from getting the HoTN people to think they got something intrinsically better than a blue item (as a sidenote, i got both packs).
  • maldarrmaldarr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Where do you add the "code" for the PC Gamer mount?
  • eibonhyperboreaeibonhyperborea Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Actually I got both packs too but love the dire wolf more for his "so sweet" looks. Wonderful companion he is :)