test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Gateway

mathurinswiftmathurinswift Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
The Gateway does not function correctly when using either Chrome or Opera on Android 4.2 (tried Nexus 4 phone and Nexus 7 tablet). It does not allow you to select the asset to use when trying to start a new profession task. The balance of the site seems to operate correctly otherwise.

The Gateway also does not function correctly when using Chrome on Windows 7 with the same issue as on Android 4.2. Internet Explorer 10 works fine, except when your profession levels. You then have to relog to be able to start a task in the new level.

Edited: The countdown timer for the tasks almost always reaches 0, then counts up to about 30 seconds before "collect result" becomes available on any task 10 minutes or longer.
Post edited by mathurinswift on

Comments

• eggsneggsn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 69
    edited April 2013
    Just want to add that the gateway does not work on mobile phones (at least on Android internet). I can very nicely and clearly see and browse through the menu and tasks, etc. but cannot "collect result" once the task is completed.
  • faustanicfaustanic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I can use chrome on my android tablet, but when clicking buttons like assign assets or gather results (paraphrasing here as all my task slots are active at the moment) I need to click on the very top edge of the button for it to register properly.

On a related topic, I have a "Gather Wool Scraps" task which has been stuck for about an hour now. It won't change status to complete even though the progress bar is done, and when I click "Finish Now" it says it will cost -1 AD. I cannot complete nor remove the task from my queue using either "Cancel" or "Finish Now"
  • badbotlimitbadbotlimit Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 175 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the feedback and reports,
    A fix to the touch interactions and timer is in the works and will be rolled out with the next update.
  • futuretefuturete Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the feedback and reports,
    A fix to the touch interactions and timer is in the works and will be rolled out with the next update.

When I click in my char with " ' " in the na me, browser stock (Android). If I click in other without this works fine.
  • turb0creepturb0creep Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I also want to report issues with safari on my iPhone 5. When choosing an option from the home screen(after I've logged in), we can use profession for example, it doesn't allow me to choose what profession, safari automatically selects whatever is on the top of the list. And it does t no matter where I tap. Also after my minion finished his task. When I tried to collect reward. It kept looping me forward and backward between the two screens and I was never able to collect the reward or send minion off for a new task. I was unable to use my inventory to place any items on the auction also.
  • lancer7753lancer7753 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also with iPhone 5 it does the same thing with not allowing to select asset to assign. And it doesn't give me the exp for the tasks!
  • immeralisimmeralis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hmmm I have a Razr Maxx with Chrome. Works perfectly. No issues.
  • adaronvalandoradaronvalandor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The gateway does work on my iPhone and iPad but every time I try to change character it then forces me to login again. Also, I have Chrome on my iPad but it defaults to the mobile layout. For tablets there should at least be an option to choose the normal layout rather than the mobile view.
  • captndafcaptndaf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 68
    edited May 2013
    Works fine on my Note2 with Chrome (disregarding the whole no RAD awarded thing).

The only thing I've seen is it seems to add an additional character to the front of my password when I start typing it in.
    I type the first letter and there's 2 dots there already. I backspace twice and then start typing again and I can log in.
    "Duct tape is like the force; it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together."
This discussion has been closed.