test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where are my Astral Diamonds?

leematonleematon Member Posts: 36
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I've just reached level 5 with my character and gone to the postal courier to open up my Neverwinter welcome pack and the Guardian pack, and found all the goodies I was expecting, except.... No Astral Diamonds!

Where are they? Do I go somewhere else to collect them? Do I receive them at a higher level? I sure hope I haven't deleted them by mistake. Please help. :(
Post edited by leematon on

Comments

• headbangerbaldheadbangerbald Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello

To get your AD click on the diamond icon at the top of the screen.
  • leematonleematon Member Posts: 36
    edited April 2013
    Got them. Thanks for your help headbangerbald :)
  • fckirbzfckirbz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    When i click the diamond at the top i get the
    press 1 for store
    press 3 for "where do i get astral diamonds"
    etc

when i press 1 or click one.. i can see a 2nd screen with 2 options flicker (assuming this is where i'm to claim the diamonds)

but then it goes straight to the bazaar
  • joomajooma Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lol Am I the only one that read this and thought of Daenerys?

"Where are my dragons?!"
  • sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you look at the your AD bazaar (exchange from AD to Zen) you should see a POOL of AD that you can WITHDRAW from.

Keep in mind that if you DO withdraw and delete your character, it will be GONE (just FYI)
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.