test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Queue wait times

realellandessrealellandess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I'd like to get an idea of what kind of queue times you're experiencing. I'm on Mindflayer and I can queue 3 hours for a dungeon run.

In fact, and no I am NOT joking when I say this, I queued 9 hours for one dungeon and outlevelled it before the queue popped - i.e. I never got a chance to do the dungeon.

Either the dungeon queue system is rubbish or the server population is. Either way, Cryptic can fix it. I am sure.
Computer: Black, pretty lights || Overclock: Photo of kids. || Memory: Not what it used to be. || Storage: Garage and shed. || Video: No, moved to DVD. || Windows: 100% glass.
Never understood why people put specs in a signature...
Post edited by realellandess on

Comments

• Options
    elyrielleelyrielle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Skirmishes I can get in it seems 30 mins or so but dungeons can take significantly longer - this is on a mid-30s CW (not sure if class matters, if they're really trying to fill tank/healer or what).
  • Options
    realellandessrealellandess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited April 2013
    Apart from level 1-10 I've experienced massive queue times. Any queue past level 20 has been diabolical. I'm talking hours - even when queued for skirmish, dungeon and pvp at the same time.
    Computer: Black, pretty lights || Overclock: Photo of kids. || Memory: Not what it used to be. || Storage: Garage and shed. || Video: No, moved to DVD. || Windows: 100% glass.
    Never understood why people put specs in a signature...
  • Options
    wolfpaqdwolfpaqd Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Probably because there are so few people willing to shell out $60/$200 for a F2P game.

By the end of this week I imagine queue times will be drastically lower across the board.
  • Options
    aveanavean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I had the same issue in beta weekends, however not many people are playing atm.
    has anyone else noticed ~ When I que now the groups have always been 1 of each class.
    This can make classes like TR and CW take years since so many exist, and when all 4 are ready, it waits another year
    for the denied GWF population to que to "finish". Then one is almost always AFK and says no and it starts all over agian.
  • Options
    zolimoszolimos Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I too have been seeing much longer waits than we were seeing in the previous beta weekends. I don't think it's a population issue, but I could be wrong. Hope it improves...
  • Options
    joeldgnjoeldgn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 76
    edited April 2013
    As a healer, it is usually pretty quick.
  • Options
    kdevillkdevill Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    I'd imagine after 2maro all of that should be alot easier. There's probably only about 10% of the playerbase in-game right now
  • Options
    zuluzulutozuluzuluto Member Posts: 112
    edited April 2013
    Apart from level 1-10 I've experienced massive queue times. Any queue past level 20 has been diabolical. I'm talking hours - even when queued for skirmish, dungeon and pvp at the same time.

It's because there are so many Hotn's and guardians playing. You are seeing what your paying population looks like....hope it gets better for you. And just think, if you are lucky, and cryptic is greedy(a certainty)...you'll get to pay Zen for preferential queuing!!! (not true yet..but just you wait)
    If I havent offended you today....dont worry!!!....there's always tomorrow. Of course, you could also go to here for all I care.