test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Got dc and after logging back my character is gone !?!?!?!

ex0tr4xex0tr4x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Any one is having same problem ?

I already sent a ticket to cust support but I'm sure will take ages before got answer.

Could be that my account has been hacked ? I already changed password just to be sure

Can any one please assist/help ?

Thanks
Post edited by ex0tr4x on

Comments

• hipsteryolohipsteryolo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Cryptic must really hate you since they deleted your account... #YOLO!

Nah, it's because the server is down, your character will be up soon enough - it's the same for everyone else :)
  • zanarkheneldzanarkheneld Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is happening to everyone. It'll get fixed and your stuff will be back. It happened to me during testing and all my characters were fine. Relax.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ex0tr4xex0tr4x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    uhffff .....panic .....tnx for the quick reply :)
  • frost168frost168 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ex0tr4x wrote: »
    Any one is having same problem ?

I already sent a ticket to cust support but I'm sure will take ages before got answer.

Could be that my account has been hacked ? I already changed password just to be sure

Can any one please assist/help ?

Thanks

ahhhh u didn't invest in the character save feature. $49.99 option. Some have missed it.

for $49.99 your character is automatically saved. So any time you are dc'd, or log off, your character is saved, and available for instant recall and playing the next time you log back in.

It's in the Zen shop or on the main site with all the packs.
  • janusdividedjanusdivided Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    frost168 wrote: »
    ahhhh u didn't invest in the character save feature. $49.99 option. Some have missed it.

for $49.99 your character is automatically saved. So any time you are dc'd, or log off, your character is saved, and available for instant recall and playing the next time you log back in.

-clap....clap....clap....-
  • justawitnessjustawitness Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    it's one character save per account right?
    I don't wanna buy them for all my characters...

Face piles of trials with smiles.
  • daxtenndaxtenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just read the text on your screen

The Shard is offline and thus you dont see any chars (login is still working)
  • frost168frost168 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    it's one character save per account right?
    I don't wanna buy them for all my characters...

The option is account wide, meaning all your characters on that account will be affected. However, the save service is only for 30 days, so you will have to repurchase the service every 30 days.

I hope they put in a 6 month or 1 year option for a discount.
  • zolimoszolimos Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    frost168 wrote: »

I see what you did there... Made me smile this morning.
  • zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I smell a rollback coming.
  • handcuffz77handcuffz77 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This just happened to me -_-