test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dear PvP PUGS!

doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
This is an image that doesn't show Neverwinter classes/characters, but the concept is still the same. Please read/view and learn.

unsichtbar-albums-my-funpix-picture14-shoot-medic-first.jpg

Thank you for your time.

Doowie
60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
60 Drow Trickster Rogue
11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
Beholder
Guild:
Praetor Lupus
Guild Website: http://www.PraetorLupus.com

Hero of the North & Guardian of Neverwinter Founder.
Post edited by doowie1982 on

Comments

• kdevillkdevill Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    But the guy with the shield was asking for it =[
  • lexthegreatlexthegreat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    But then who will try to go toe to toe with the guardian that the cleric is healing?
  • toxicchemicalstoxicchemicals Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 61
    edited April 2013
    control wizard snipes everyone though
  • hipolipolopigushipolipolopigus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is like trying to get dungeon PUGs to not crowd around the chests and skill nodes while one GWF who couldn't care less is busy killing things.

-Cough-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want to know why Neverwinter is so laggy? Check out the "Latency" section in this thread.
  • moriktraskmoriktrask Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, taking out the healer is certainly your top priority.... but then, who is guarding your healer? I mean, with a group that you play with a lot, you should have this planned out. But for a PUG, I've never really seen a standard.
  • faustasdmfaustasdm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Don't teach people, cause i will die horribly as a healer :D
    Artificer.jpg
  • doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I had a great one earlier, it was a Premade vs PUG and I was in the premade. I told the people before the game started, who they should focus. Well the premade already knew what they are meant to do and I had 5 on me as soon as they spotted me xD

It was a long game, but we won 1000 to 850+
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus
    Guild Website: http://www.PraetorLupus.com

Hero of the North & Guardian of Neverwinter Founder.
  • archanjo17041985archanjo17041985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i had really good pugs lately. just luck i guess.
    i was in one pug that destroyed one pre-made don't remember the guild name. and one pug that we were loosing by 600 points and then we woke up and won that one was amazing i am sure if someone here was there on that one, will remember.
    i7 3770k @ 4.0//HD 7950 WF3//16 GB ram Corsair @ 1600//Corsair 120 GB SSD x 2//Hyper Evo 212
  • delgatto42delgatto42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    This is like trying to get dungeon PUGs to not crowd around the chests and skill nodes while one GWF who couldn't care less is busy killing things.

-Cough-

That reminds me, Last night I was playing on my GWF, while my CW friend was partying with me. He was getting ALL the kills (by the time i got to the enemies they were all dead, without punishing charge, your way too stam dependent, and someone with range will always beat you). Anyway, not trying to turn it into that sort of thread. The point I was going to make is, I kept telling him "oh there is a chest/skill glowie over there. He would go for it every time, and Id charge two groups ahead so i could actually get some kills.

On the other hand, when i was on my TR, I was skipping the glowies too when i could, so I could use that low level teleport attack and get all the kills before anyone else could even try to catch up. Needless to say, glowies wern't even gotten on my TR runs cause others were trying like hell to catch up to me, since I was doing jump tumble teleports to platforms not even GWF's could leap to. It was a blast.
    When he gets to Heaven To Saint Peter he will say, "Hand me 4d6. Lets roll the dice and play!"
  • fallenhawkfallenhawk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    After that CW or him/her first if the Cleric is non-factor .
    [SIGPIC]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/Badbones/Mysig.png[/SIGPIC]
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!