test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Oops! I dismissed my companion! What now?

docterrydocterry Member Posts: 47 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Well, I did it! I accidentally DISMISSED my companion instead of selecting IDLE!

I suppose there is nothing I can do to recover him? I admit I was stupid, but the system surely should have given more than a standard confirmation dialogue box.

My companion was a Founder gift, so now I will have to buy one. If I understand it right I can buy one on the Auction House--but where is it? All I can find is an Auction Broker. Also, I can buy one for Zen--but the selection is different and I would like a cleric.

'scuse me, I need to go somewhere until I stop crying!
Post edited by docterry on

Comments

• healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Just re-summon the companion.
    '-'
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.
  • maiku217maiku217 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What a funny thread..
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • sent8sent8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 70
    edited April 2013
    I don't even....
    21.jpg
  • docterrydocterry Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks. Not sure what happened, but my companion disappeared from the companion list--so I assumed he had been permanently deleted. I'm sorry that after playing the game for only four days I do not know everything. I hope that next time I have a problem I don't get put down like I was here.
  • nomad1506nomad1506 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited April 2013
    if it was your founders one, im pretty sure you can go to the Founder Vendor and grab him back
  • starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Problem with reclaiming the companion vendor is that all that hard work put into the Companion has gone to waste. Check your inventory and idle tab to see if they somehow ended up there.
  • gyloirgyloir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Don't take it too seriously, we all have to learn things :p, not everyone on here talks down to people.
  • rohk007rohk007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    reminds me of the blonde who locked herself in her car with the keys in the door outside
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vampirialvampirial Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    As had been said try not to get offended by what people are saying the majority of people here arnt wanting to upset or offend they are just trying to be funny.

Anyway if you need any help or questions answered drop me a message or find me ingame @lord_spider
  • mythrildragonmythrildragon Member Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    docterry wrote: »
    I hope that next time I have a problem I don't get put down like I was here.

yea people can be pretty mean, next time you can make a youtube video with depressing music and hold up cardboard signs with words about how mean people are.
  • maiku217maiku217 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    vampirial wrote: »
    As had been said try not to get offended by what people are saying the majority of people here arnt wanting to upset or offend they are just trying to be funny.

Anyway if you need any help or questions answered drop me a message or find me ingame @lord_spider
    Yes, it's just a tad funny but all jokes aside we're all just having a little fun. In no means are we trying to offend anyone hehe. :)
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • jeronanjeronan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 54
    edited April 2013
    @OP.

Just ignore those People around here. They are the avarage low life ******bags that F2P games attract more than any other.
    You have to grow a very thick skin on F2P forums... so be prepared.