test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

1)Accept 2)Decline

khessmd1968khessmd1968 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
When you get a chest with your reward in it, you can either accept or decline. Now from what I can tell, Declining does nothing. If it does nothing, then what is the purpose of giving us the choice? Why not just give us the reward and be done with it? Why would anyone pick decline? Even if I can't use the item I can still sell it, so what is the point of having an option to Decline in the first place?
Post edited by khessmd1968 on

Comments

• werealchemistwerealchemist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Because people want "choices"
    21.jpg
  • johnny305johnny305 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It should give you a chance at a new item if you decline or gold instead. Nothing is no choice at all.
  • healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    johnny305 wrote: »
    It should give you a chance at a new item if you decline or gold instead. Nothing is no choice at all.

Walking away is a choice.
    '-'
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.
  • ch80ch80 Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "Nothing is no choice at all." A double negative implying that nothing is in fact a choice, and therefore by choosing nothing you have indeed chosen, thus making a choice. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • betazeebetazee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ch80 wrote: »
    "Nothing is no choice at all." A double negative implying that nothing is in fact a choice, and therefore by choosing nothing you have indeed chosen, thus making a choice. ;)

No. Nothing in this case is a choice.
  • iluvatarrulesiluvatarrules Member Posts: 172 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    betazee wrote: »
    No. Nothing in this case is a choice.

Starting pointless threads or not is a choice though:D