test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please implement an EASY way to move Astra diamonds

saemedisaemedi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
From what I've played so far in NWO I've quite enjoyed, except for the stupifying amount of effort and some times risk of moving Astra diamonds from one character to another. I know this is possible from listing them on the buy and sell screen , but really ? Should this have to be nessesary ? I've seen more the a few posts about people not understanding the original mechanics of giving them all to their first character then realising their mistake, myself included.
Could we get an option included somewhere that allows us to deposit and remove them from the global pool ? I find it quite strange that we don't.
Post edited by saemedi on

Comments

• mhelivormhelivor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hmm its pretty easy way to split the AD you got from the start.
    I only claimed 500K with my first toon. 400 with my second, and 150 with my 3rd.
    Still have loot of un claimed AD.
  • jyadejyade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I agree with this. I play FW another PW game and we can easily transfer the currency from one toon to another, without paying anything. I see no reason why they couldn't implement the same style of transfer with NWO
  • xantrisxantris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    saemedi wrote: »
    From what I've played so far in NWO I've quite enjoyed, except for the stupifying amount of effort and some times risk of moving Astra diamonds from one character to another. I know this is possible from listing them on the buy and sell screen , but really ? Should this have to be nessesary ? I've seen more the a few posts about people not understanding the original mechanics of giving them all to their first character then realising their mistake, myself included.
    Could we get an option included somewhere that allows us to deposit and remove them from the global pool ? I find it quite strange that we don't.

The way it's set up right now is easy, and there is no risk unless you have a mental brain <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

The prices have a set floor (1 zen = 50AD) and ceilings (1 zen = 500AD), so if you put up a listing of AD @ 50 per, there is absolutely no risk of you losing your diamonds. Even if someone did buy them (and they won't, because that would be really stupid), you could just turn around and sell the Zen at the same floor price and get all your AD back.

It also takes like 10 seconds to transfer. You put up the listing, you cancel the listing... the AD is now in your global pool. You then go withdraw it on the toon you want to transfer it to. Super simple.