test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Not getting all of my items from my founder's pack

eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I never got any respec tokens on any of my characters.
I never got any Adventurer's Helper Pack items?
I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
Post edited by eyebreaker7 on

Comments

• eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Are these bugs getting fixed / being looked into?
    Not crying. Just curious and hopefull.
    I love the game by the way devs. Thanks :)
  • virescencevirescence Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, my Alt got the items, but my main did not.
    edited April 2013
    I've got 4 characters going right now and none of them got the stuff :(
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Open map - look for Founder's Vendor - check with him.
    edited April 2013
    I did that's how I got the other stuff.
  • fafaleouffafaleouf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    same issue, haven't received my mount and other items.
    edited April 2013
    You can get a lot of your stuff from the founder vendor who is located near the guy where you get the common clothing.
    He has the "coins" vendor pic above his head so don't let it fool you. It is a store but it cost nothing to get your stuff.
    He's in the upper left hand side of the map. The is a listing of him on the side of the map with the listings of everything.
    Does any of that make sense? Lol.
  • myrkolithmyrkolith Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There are different tabs on the Founders merchant. One of them has the helper packs (which are 1 per account only) you have to only take that on the character you want to have it (like your main).

All the other items and even the packs now have been added to the Founders merchant. The respec item though I haven't seen so I am not sure if that is an over sight or what?
    Conduit of Time: 7 Chapter Campaign in progress (Currently Chapter 6 Released)
    Search @Longshire for 12 Foundry Quests, all are story driven adventures
    Story -- Medium/Heavy, Combat -- Light/Medium, Lore -- Medium/Heavy
  • fafaleouffafaleouf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm about to request a partial refund since the items are still missing and some of them will be useless now with my character. I've check mailbox and the vendor, nothing.
    edited April 2013
    I don't want a partial refund. I'd rather have my stuff.
    Please Devs?
    edited April 2013
    I would like to buy the guardian pack but I haven't gotten all of my stuff yet. Please help me Devs?!?!!?
    edited April 2013
    Hell now that I think about it I am out TWO Adventurer's helper packs. One from the Hero pack and another from the Starter kit.
    OK now I'm a bit upset. I have posted about this problem on dif forums in hopes that a dev would help or at least tell me what to do. Now I realize I'm out TWO!!!??!!
    Someone has to do something please. Who do I need to speak to?!!!?
    edited April 2013
    OK this is what I am currently having problems with:

Neverwinter Starter kit = missing the Adventurer's Helper Pack.
    Got the Amulet and the Bag

Hero of the North pack = missing the Adventurer's Helper Pack
    missing the respec token
    How do I get my Neverwinter Digital Novella?

Someone has to do something please. Who do I need to speak to?!!!?

I would like to buy the guardian pack but I haven't gotten all of my stuff yet. Please help me Devs?!?!!?
  • thisisithisisi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    myrkolith wrote: »
    There are different tabs on the Founders merchant. One of them has the helper packs (which are 1 per account only) you have to only take that on the character you want to have it (like your main).

All the other items and even the packs now have been added to the Founders merchant. The respec item though I haven't seen so I am not sure if that is an over sight or what?

I am pretty sure you have your respec token. It is not an actual item you get in your inventory. If you open up your character screen and are tabbed into your power/feats, there is a button that says something along the lines of respec (?) I am not currently in the game so I can not tell you exactly what the button says but it is very obvious.
  • thisisithisisi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    1. The respec token is located in your character screen in the feat/power sections as a button, not as an item in your inventory.
    2. The digital novella was actually e-mailed to you as a link and yes, it was already discussed in prior threads although I do not have the link on hand.
    3. The adventure packs are at the founder merchant guy but you have to click the 'buy' button to receive them. It does not actually cost any zen/astrals. I too did not get them for the first few hours of game play because I overlooked that detail.
    edited April 2013
    I've already gotten everything from the mail and the foundry vendor. Everything except what I noted above that is :)