test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.11

heyrogersheyrogers Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 180 Cryptic Developer
edited April 2013 in Patch Notes (PC)
Quests
  • The Plague Tower: Fixed an issue that could prevent the quest from progressing.
  • The Plague Tower: Puzzle completion cutscenes now play for all players on the map.
  • Illithid Enclave: The reward from this quest is now a Rare (Blue) version of the Epic (Purple) item it used to reward.

Combat
  • Control Wizard: Eye of the Storm now correctly has a 30 second internal cooldown.

Founder's Packs
  • Gond's Endless Coffer of Pyrotechnics, Lliira's Everlasting Bottle of Levity, and Robes of Useless Items will now continue to cool down while offline.
  • Graycloak Legacy is now unique. Players may only have one at a time.
  • Players may now open the Gilded Moonstone Regalia box even if they have a Gilded Moonstone Regalia Mask.
  • The Founders Agent now has a landmark on the Protector's Enclave map.
  • The Founders Agent no longer buys items from players.

Zen Market
  • Players may now purchase up to 50 character slots via the Zen Market.

User Interface
  • Fixed a cause of Drow characters receiving "Failed to create character" errors after character creation.
  • Items in mail now properly show tooltips.
  • Left-click now properly removes attached items from outgoing mail. Players may also left-click drag the items out.
  • The Auction House now works as expected when accessing it from the Auction Broker.
  • When hovering the cursor over the "Take Items" button in Mail, the tooltip now says to contact the Postal Courier, not the nonexistent Mailbox.

Audio
  • Fixed an issue in which audio would drop out unexpectedly.

Gateway
  • News links now lead properly to playneverwinter.com instead of the mirrors on the base Perfect World site.

Foundry
  • Foundry Respec now grants 10 minor injury kits to Preview characters.

Stability
  • Fixed a disconnect in the Foundry.
  • Fixed a rare Gateway disconnect.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    no GWF love?
  • Options
    wekdkwekdk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Please stop whining - the game have just launched.
  • Options
    kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    First few patches after a launch you should expect to be bug fixes. These tend to take priority over class tweaks, as they should. Anything they manage to address other than bug fixes would be a bonus and should not be an expectation.
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Time travel? patch notes before patch?
  • Options
    mbomberdavidmbomberdavid Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wekdk wrote: »
    Please stop whining - the game have just launched.

Yes!!! You are most right!!! Good lord some people are resistant to wisdom.
  • Options
    friendpactfriendpact Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you for the bug fixes and hard work.

Hopefully the 12AM maintenance windows will not be standard after Tuesday. I would guess this time is currently one of your peak hours. May I suggest 5-6AM?
  • Options
    mayhemsmmayhemsm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 35
    edited April 2013
    thevlaka wrote: »
    no GWF love?

GWF Isn't broken so it doesn't need to be fixed...
  • Options
    xhatchxhatch Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for that audio fix! ;)
    sig2dz.jpg
    :cool:PLAY TO WIN:cool: |"A light in the darkness."
    |
  • Options
    seleen2seleen2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    xhatch wrote: »
    Thanks for that audio fix! ;)

Yeah had the audio drop out on me last night for the first time. Glad to see it was caught caught right away. Also glad to the regalia duplication bug was fixed.

And as others have noted, class balancing comes later :)
  • Options
    xenobiusxenobius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Can we at least *expect* OBT patch notes, or a complete changelog from BWE3->BWE4->OBT transition?
  • Options
    laxnesslaxness Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yes ! Archers ! Oh .. wait ..
  • Options
    flakelessflakeless Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    heyrogers wrote: »

Zen Market
    • Players may now purchase up to 50 character slots via the Zen Market.

:l wat
    10char
  • Options
    cyresofbsgocyresofbsgo Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I started with 5 char slots, and only char slot additions I see in store are +2 slots, so after I reach 49 slots....
  • Options
    altyrealtyre Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 106 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I started with 5 char slots, and only char slot additions I see in store are +2 slots, so after I reach 49 slots....

You'll break everything.
  • Options
    pednickpednick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    50 character slots? Am I to understand that there will eventually be 50 classes?
    Be a Leet D00D, can't think of something smart? Always blame the economy.
  • Options
    fyrestorme1fyrestorme1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 98
    edited April 2013
    can we get an update on progress on any/all foundry bugs being worked on or have fixes?
  • Options
    abluefishabluefish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    heyrogers wrote: »

Founder's Packs

Graycloak Legacy is now unique. Players may only have one at a time.

so... if you've paid for both expensive versions of the game - you already can't use all the goodies from it.

that's all i'm sayin
  • Options
    cyresofbsgocyresofbsgo Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    pednick wrote: »
    50 character slots? Am I to understand that there will eventually be 50 classes?

*eyeroll*

there is already 6 races, marked for playable.
    X
    2 sexes
    X
    5 classes (will be 6 or more)

that's already for FTP 5X2X5 at launch, or 50, add that 6th class and the drow race (that not all have accsess to yet) and you have 72 posable race/sex/class combinations. heck the 50 toon limit is actualy holding us back (if you are HotN and already can use Drow, since HotN already have 60 posable race/sex/class combos)
  • Options
    pednickpednick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *eyeroll*

there is already 6 races, marked for playable.
    X
    2 sexes
    X
    5 classes (will be 6 or more)

that's already for FTP 5X2X5 at launch, or 50, add that 6th class and the drow race (that not all have accsess to yet) and you have 72 posable race/sex/class combinations. heck the 50 toon limit is actualy holding us back (if you are HotN and already can use Drow, since HotN already have 60 posable race/sex/class combos)

LOL, what are you gonna play a class with each race and/or sex? Why would you do that? The class would be basically the same no matter what race and/or sex you choose. :rolleyes:
    Be a Leet D00D, can't think of something smart? Always blame the economy.
This discussion has been closed.