test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Accessing founders items?

dicehounddicehound Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
OK, maybe I'm an idiot, but I can't seem to find an answer. How do I access the founder items? Where do I get the astral diamonds that came with? How do I get the animal companion? And the mount? I'm assuming the mount at level 20, but I've gone past level 16 when you get regular companions, but how do I get the founder's companion?
Post edited by dicehound on

Comments

• Options
    solmyr14solmyr14 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited April 2013
    After you do the "Rags to Riches" quest Sgt. Knox gives you right after the tutorial, check the Postal Courier, he should have the mail from Perfect World with you items. If not, or some was missing, check the Founders Agent beside the soldier that gives you your "street clothes" from the aforementioned quest.

As for the Astral Diamonds, click the third button from the right at the top of your screen and at the bottom of that window will be the Astral Diamonds claim button. You can claim them all on one character or withdraw a little amongst multiple characters.
  • Options
    dicehounddicehound Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    solmyr14 wrote: »
    After you do the "Rags to Riches" quest Sgt. Knox gives you right after the tutorial, check the Postal Courier, he should have the mail from Perfect World with you items. If not, or some was missing, check the Founders Agent beside the soldier that gives you your "street clothes" from the aforementioned quest.

Yeah, I got those, but no wolf companion for my guardian founder's deal. So I should open a ticket, or is there something else I'm missing?

Thanks!