test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Founder Astral Diamonds Question

qqubixqqubix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi,

I got the guardian pack and have been playing since yesterday.

I just noticed however that I never received my Astral Diamonds. I had gotten two "mail" regarding my founder pack and I grabbed all the items off of one, but might have deleted the second one before grabbing them. What can I do now to retreive it? Anyone had a similar issue?

Thanks

EDIT: I should have searched the forums before posting, got it. thanks
Post edited by qqubix on

Comments

• headbangerbaldheadbangerbald Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi

you get your AD by clicking on the diamond icon at the top of the screen.
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The astral diamonds are claimed from the 3rd o 4th menu item across the top. It should actually be kind of glowing since you have unclaimed astral diamonds.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mortisperpetuamortisperpetua Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    do I have to take all the diamonds with one character or can I distribute them between all?
  • mortisperpetuamortisperpetua Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    also, when the wipe the servers before the real launch, do we keep the stuff we bought with them, or do they just go to waste?
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I only took 50,000 on my first character the rest are still waiting for me to distribute them. Also there will be no future wipes. They are doing a soft launch. Basically the game is stable and pretty much where they want it but they do need more classes and races released before 'official launch'. Also additional pathways need to be released for the classes that sort of thing. An open beta could in theory run on for months and months so they said oh well we will just start in open beta and roll live when we get there.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    ah, so I must've reread, thought it was going open beta for a bit, then wipe, the hard launch. thanks for the clarification
  • mythrildragonmythrildragon Member Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    sorry no more wipes, and selling packs for $200 and $60 = a launch.

open beta is just a scape goat.