test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reset time for Ardent and Celestial coins?

tanaris1980tanaris1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi,

I was wondering when this timer resets. Afaik you get one each of coins the first time you invocate each day, but when does this "day" reset? Is it at midnight PST or some other time or is it actually just 24 hours from the last time you got the coins?

Also is there a way to see when this resets in the game UI?

Thanks!
Post edited by tanaris1980 on

Comments

• mag1cmag1c Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I like to know this too :)
  • angryweirdoangryweirdo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 117 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    also, do these coins reset when changing instances? in bw3 they did.
  • bardmedicine11bardmedicine11 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    From what I can tell in game. Ardent coins just stay like you'd expect. Celestial coins give you 29 hours to invoke or you lose them.
  • inconsiderateinconsiderate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 73
    edited April 2013
    Also is there a way to see when this resets in the game UI?

Put your mouse over the number showing how many coins you have (next to your map, top right) and it tells you how many hours til reset.
  • tanaris1980tanaris1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Put your mouse over the number showing how many coins you have (next to your map, top right) and it tells you how many hours til reset.

Thanks! Appreciate it!