test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

First Bug Report Since Bw1-4.

mhelivormhelivor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Bugs.
1. Started a Drow, since I got one in my pack. After created, made an nice back story and all. I click start. I was kicked out. And my toon, with loot of work was not there anymore. So had to test to create a new one. He got through.

2. First Armor you get on the beach, clips through a toon with long hair.

I will fill in more as I get further in the game.
Hope you rest Bw tester and HoN and soon GoN will help fill in bugs.

/mhel
Post edited by mhelivor on

Comments

• mhelivormhelivor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Great Weapon fighter has clipping. His sooo big swords is clipping through GWF back, hips and some times his foot when runing.
    And the way to long sword, will send chairs barrels etc flying accross the room if you running past them to close.
  • sinnocsinnoc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree about the major great sword clipping problems. I have tried many different body types and races and the great swords always seem to cut through the leg while standing still. They also cut through cloaks horribly. The way they could easily fix this is by changing the anchor point of the sword on your back and have it more vertical instead of tilting so much.