test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can you preview gear in Neverwinter?

xphiliationxphiliation Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I've been trying to inspect the way a piece of gear would look like on my character and I can't for the life of me figure out how. Is it even possible? And if not it definitely needs to be IMO. Thoughts?
Post edited by xphiliation on

Comments

• Options
    saintxiisaintxii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 100
    edited April 2013
    Doesn't seem like it ATM. Most games get that feature added later
  • Options
    vampirialvampirial Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yea the only way I can dO it is if I click alter appearance then it shows a preview but that only works on owned gear not unbound
  • Options
    xphiliationxphiliation Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Alright thanks guys =D
  • Options
    foxspirit13foxspirit13 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    saintxii wrote: »
    Doesn't seem like it ATM. Most games get that feature added later

The only games I remember that happening in was I think, Lotro, Wow and Warhammer. Preview windows are one of the basic things that should be in mmos now-days... it seems like a pretty silly thing to leave out.

Hopefully they will remember to add it in.

On another note: What are the armours like? Are they wow-like with ridiculous designs and huge shoulder armour that look more like they should be on the prows of boats? Or are they more realistic-ish like Rift?
  • Options
    sallee132sallee132 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    i dont like to have inspect option in PVP games but this is not game focused on PVP so its fine here.But for games with PK i highly hate inspect option cause i dont want my enemy to know what gear or skill i use
  • Options
    abaddonxkabaddonxk Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    On another note: What are the armours like? Are they wow-like with ridiculous designs and huge shoulder armour that look more like they should be on the prows of boats? Or are they more realistic-ish like Rift?

Realistic. I've yet to see a single piece of WoW-style cartoon armor in NW. :)