test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Any variations or variety to weapons apart from a sword/big sword?

nathanrose1990nathanrose1990 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2013 in PvE Discussion
I played as a dwarf guardian til about lvl 22 and didnt receive any other types of weapons apart from a sword. ive seen some gwf very VERY rarely with a club, and ive only heard of an axe, and ive seen one axe which was for rogue class only (which ticked me off because all i want is an axe or hammer), i was wondering if there are any going to be more variety of weapons from the start?

it gets a little old when every character has a sword... need some cool individualization!
Post edited by nathanrose1990 on

Comments

• Options
    neppanaattorineppanaattori Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No.

They're supposedly working on more weapon variants (from some other thread, but haven't seen/heard anything official on the subject)
  • Options
    unhodinunhodin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    there is a great weapon fighter battle axe that can be bought with astral diamonds for lvl 20 characters. Have it on my gwf dwarf :D

Other than that though,I agree we need more axes, hammers and variety in general.
  • Options
    kartofflenkartofflen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited April 2013
    There are a few GF maces in throne of idris and lair of the mad dragon I believe.