test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Loot tables of Epic Cloaktower

stoermcstoermc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 162 Bounty Hunter
edited April 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hey there,

I had the chance to crawl through several lv. 60 dungeons tonight and Epic Cloaktower was the dungeon I did the most (our team ran it around 10 times or so). We noticed that something is wrong with the loot tables on seemingly every boss there.

First off, throughout the whole dungeon, only Trickster Rogue armor and arms seem to drop in the dungeon - both epic and rare versions. Except for the middle boss, who dropped an epic lv. 49 shield all the time. The only loot that changed were additional rare rings that occasionally popped up in different stat setups.

Maybe we had just bad luck, maybe the loot tables are borked. Someone else already had the chance to run Epic Cloaktower and had similar experiences?

- stoermc
Neverwinter Community Moderator

Code of Conduct - Extended FAQ - PM me
Post edited by stoermc on

Comments

• neppanaattorineppanaattori Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Borked.

Bug it
  • aliramaliram Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    How about 'epiс' Cloaktower and other 'epic' dungeons difficulty? It doesn't seem hard if you ran it 10 times.
  • stoermcstoermc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 162 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Wasn't hard at all, only boss we had problems so far was the last one of Gray Wolf Den which requires a bit of training if you do it properly. So far, every other epic dungeon was a cakewalk and not very challenging at all, to be honest.
    Neverwinter Community Moderator

Code of Conduct - Extended FAQ - PM me
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited April 2013
    Which ones have you done stoermc?