test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

About the Astral Diamonds

murfdogmurfdog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So I am new to Perfect World games for the most part and have never used Astral Diamonds as a currency prior to playing this game. I paid the $60 to play a few day early and noticed I am suppose to get 600k Astral Diamonds as a bonus. These were not in my mailbox so can someone explain to me how I can claim them? I appreciate your help in advance.
Post edited by murfdog on

Comments

• Options
    dusknoiredusknoire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am interested in where you get the guardian pack items as well. I was told in game to check the mail or the founder agent but neither seem to have the items.
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    To claim your Astral Diamonds, open the Zen store (third button at the top), go to Buy Zen and then click on the flashing "claim" button at the bottom. Only take as much as you want for the character you are claiming them on.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    solmyr14solmyr14 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited April 2013
    dusknoire wrote: »
    I am interested in where you get the guardian pack items as well. I was told in game to check the mail or the founder agent but neither seem to have the items.

I believe you have to start the quest from Sgt. Knox to get your "street clothes" before the items show up in either place for you get claim.