test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So the 600k Astral Diamonds are only for one character?

pingor318pingor318 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
That's what I've been told, I could have sworn that somewhere it said they were bound to the account and shared. Now I'm stuck without them after re-rolling because the game doesn't give the appropriate information from what I can see.

Is there something I'm missing or is this just BS?
Post edited by pingor318 on

Comments

• mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited April 2013
    Nope just for 1 character. Or pull out a little for each.
  • pingor318pingor318 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well thats me pissed off, wish it actually told you somewhere. Thats 600k I'm never going to be able to use now :/ just pathetic.
  • streethawkestreethawke Member Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Check out the Help thread in my sig about transferring the diamonds.
    b_ro.png
    When you want to break the mold

BETA Tips and Tricks
    Never saw Pants in beta?
  • pingor318pingor318 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I can't seem to find any information about how to do it in the thread unless I'm missing something? I just see that you mention that it can be done but you'll lose some.
  • nec0enec0e Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    u can get it into your "common pool" by listing it up on action (put the transfer rate really high so no one accidentally takes it) then cancel the auction and it'll be back in your common pool
    edited April 2013
    Can you go into more detail? I don't really follow and I'm not used to this games auction house/zen exchange mechanics.
    edited April 2013
    Dang. You are right.. I edited too hard... grrr.
    b_ro.png

BETA Tips and Tricks
    Never saw Pants in beta?
  • werealchemistwerealchemist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The character that wants the astral diamonds: put some <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in the market for as much as you want to transfer

the character that has the astral diamonds: buy it

there you go you just transferred your astral diamonds
    21.jpg
  • starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Take the Astral Diamonds you want to transfer and put it on the Astral Diamond Exchange and sell your Astral Diamonds for about 50 Astral Diamonds per zen. Even if someone does complete your transaction, then you get a ton of zen out of it. Cancel the bid and your Astral Diamonds will go to your General Pool. Log into your other character and withdraw your Astral Diamonds from the General Pool to your character's personal account. No need to purchase anything.
    edited April 2013
    Thanks, you just saved me a load of frustration :)
    edited April 2013
    I found it... LOL Starkaos has it.

Q: Is it possible to Transfer Claimed Astral Diamonds from one Character to another Character on the same account?

A: Yes! As long as both characters are on the same Shard.

To do this, you first need to open up the Astral Diamond Exchange (The Gem Icon on the Menu Bar) and then you will need to place an offer to Buy Zen for Astral Diamonds (in effect, selling your ADs). Immediately after placing the Listing, cancel the Listing on your active trades tab. This will then place those Astral Diamonds into an Exchange Pool. You can then log out of that character and log in with a different character and go into the Exchange and claim them from your Exchange Pool. You cannot transfer Astral Diamonds across Shards however, as each Shard has it's own Astral Diamond Exchange and Auction Houses. You can only place refined Astral Diamonds into the Exchange
    b_ro.png

BETA Tips and Tricks
    Never saw Pants in beta?
  • highropeshighropes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 103
    edited April 2013
    I found it... LOL Starkaos has it.

Q: Is it possible to Transfer Claimed Astral Diamonds from one Character to another Character on the same account?

A: Yes! As long as both characters are on the same Shard.

To do this, you first need to open up the Astral Diamond Exchange (The Gem Icon on the Menu Bar) and then you will need to place an offer to Buy Zen for Astral Diamonds (in effect, selling your ADs). Immediately after placing the Listing, cancel the Listing on your active trades tab. This will then place those Astral Diamonds into an Exchange Pool. You can then log out of that character and log in with a different character and go into the Exchange and claim them from your Exchange Pool. You cannot transfer Astral Diamonds across Shards however, as each Shard has it's own Astral Diamond Exchange and Auction Houses. You can only place refined Astral Diamonds into the Exchange

Ok, say, I need to transfer from my lvl 5 char to my lvl 20 char Astral Diamonds, because I took them with my first character, then started another (different shard) and so now I'm done? Like, no way at all to transfer them? Or can I change shard of my character?
    edited April 2013
    You have to contact the help desk for that one.
    b_ro.png

BETA Tips and Tricks
    Never saw Pants in beta?
  • telkmartelkmar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'd say once they are back in your pool, it's accessible from any character as the pool is linked to your account and not your character/shard. Maybe I'm wrong but still worth tryimg...
  • dixa1dixa1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    highropes wrote: »
    Ok, say, I need to transfer from my lvl 5 char to my lvl 20 char Astral Diamonds, because I took them with my first character, then started another (different shard) and so now I'm done? Like, no way at all to transfer them? Or can I change shard of my character?

the servers will be merged into one giant shard soon after launch. you could wait until then.