test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Moonstone Mask Inn VIP area

n0vastaronen0vastarone Member Posts: 18 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Cant seem to access this area yet from what I've read

It features a VIP room that is reserved for buyers of the Hero of the North Pack or the Guardian of Neverwinter Pack.

I have Guardian pack so why can I not enter?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Join Date. Dec 2007
The Original Novastar
Post edited by n0vastarone on

Comments

• wruntjuniorwruntjunior Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited April 2013
    It's HotN only, last I heard.
  • n0vastaronen0vastarone Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ah okies. then the wiki needs to be updated xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Join Date. Dec 2007
    The Original Novastar
  • daxx360daxx360 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, to access the VIP section you need the full Regalia, with the guardian pack, you only get the mask.

Though I would really like to see some screen shots, or perhaps a quick video tour if anyone would be good enough to post it? :)
  • lordxenitelordxenite Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Right now the VIP area is just a balcony overlooking the ground floor. There's nothing special there but a bunch of bedrooms. I suspect it's going to be reserved for roleplay... ;)
  • pilf3rpilf3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lordxenite wrote: »
    Right now the VIP area is just a balcony overlooking the ground floor. There's nothing special there but a bunch of bedrooms. I suspect it's going to be reserved for roleplay... ;)

Which is why ALL founders regardless of what pack they bought should get access as a TY for supporting the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Neverwinter Thieves Guild
  • prysianprysian Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, kind of a bummer to not be able to access such a nice area for RP, but oh well.
  • salythsistrasalythsistra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm HOTN with all the regalia, etc. How do you get up there since its on a floating rock?
  • elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm HOTN with all the regalia, etc. How do you get up there since its on a floating rock?

There's a portal in Protectors Enclave, it's just up a hill, not far from Costers market.
  • jasper2687jasper2687 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 46
    edited April 2013
    Not really much there right now. Last I checked there wasn't even a bartender.
  • someoneodsomeoneod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Would be nice if they put some random stuff up there, even if it's only regular vendors from inside the city. Profession stuff, maybe daily quest guy, that sort of thing. Let it be a city for the special! :D
  • jasper2687jasper2687 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 46
    edited April 2013
    Or discounted vendors would be an amazing idea to add to the VIP area :D