test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New character?!

teafaceteaface Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
hello i am just looking for some advice i am more of a soloer, i am looking for a class i can group alot and also survive solo as well i normally go with mages but they are SO squishy.
Post edited by teaface on

Comments

• Options
    voodoopapavoodoopapa Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You want to play cleric or trickster.
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited April 2013
    All the classes can solo well. Groups are always looking for tanks and healers tho, so maybe one of the Fighters or the Cleric is for you.
  • Options
    walkerwalker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ranncore wrote: »
    All the classes can solo well. Groups are always looking for tanks and healers tho, so maybe one of the Fighters or the Cleric is for you.

have you tried GWF yet? solo is almost impossible unless you fully stock potions or take the cleric healer companion, every other class in the game..... not so much, basically any choice but GWF is a good choice for solo but guardian fighter will take longer to down mobs due to low DPS

cleric can put out surprisingly high DPS and the other two are core down to earth pure DPS
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited April 2013
    My GWF was just fine solo, much easier than cleric actually. Even at high levels, around 50. And he definitely out-DPSd my cleric... and had more survivability.
  • Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Wizard isn't too bad once you get the option of having the healer companion. She's not perfect, and gets stuck doing stupid things sometimes, but she's kept me up more than i thought she would, and find when i switch to another, i use a LOT of potions.
  • Options
    teafaceteaface Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hmm, thanks guys!
  • Options
    werealchemistwerealchemist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    IMO cleric is the best option...
    I'm going to play cleric and my second character will be trickster rogue
    21.jpg
  • Options
    raal1raal1 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    walker wrote: »
    have you tried GWF yet? solo is almost impossible unless you fully stock potions or take the cleric healer companion, every other class in the game..... not so much, basically any choice but GWF is a good choice for solo but guardian fighter will take longer to down mobs due to low DPS

cleric can put out surprisingly high DPS and the other two are core down to earth pure DPS

Odd, I haven't had to use much in the way of potions at all on my GWF.