test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How do you claim your Founder rewards?

epodoxepodox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Cant seem to find my founder items. I found my diamond but no mounts gear nothing.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Josh
Intel i7-3770K OC
16GB Ram
128 SSD, 1TB HDD
Nvidia GTX Titan GPU
Post edited by epodox on

Comments

• Options
    rokfirrokfir Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Its in the game email system. I want to know how to claim them for Alt characters. or is it just one character per account?
  • Options
    armored22armored22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    go to the NPC in town
  • Options
    explosive44explosive44 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I did both, no items and no in-game title. *grumble* :(

*Edit* About 5 mins after this post, items arrived in the mail :)
  • Options
    rokfirrokfir Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Which NPC? The Mail carrier? I recevied the items on the first character i created but not the second.
  • Options
    devoneauxdevoneaux Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You might need to wait a bit, I don't think it comes to you until around level 5
  • Options
    kahlushakahlusha Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Still haven't gotten my items. The founder agent shop has the "Adventurers Helper Pack", but I still have no mail. I did get the "Adventurer's Reward" box from my mail when I first logged on.

I'm Level 7 now and around leveling I received the large on-screen "YOU HAVE MAIL" notification, but when I've checked my mail (both NPC in town and just clicking the icon) there is NOTHING there.

Help please! If anyone can . . . I really want my weapon and companion (and mount, of course, but I can't use him yet :))
  • Options
    akikisaragiakikisaragi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Founder Agent in town for all founder stuff.
  • Options
    voidacusvoidacus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    When do your Diamonds appear? I've received all my Founder pack loot but no diamonds.
  • Options
    zaravella1zaravella1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was wondering this as well.. I guess I will have to see when I get to the Agent or reach level 5...
  • Options
    barumarbarumar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Level 5 is the magic number! I suddenly had my stuff in the Mail - Dire Wolf, Mount, Weapon, etc.

Barumar
  • Options
    belric64belric64 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Go to the Auction House and claim it there.
  • Options
    kaelon79kaelon79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited April 2013
    kahlusha wrote: »
    Still haven't gotten my items. The founder agent shop has the "Adventurers Helper Pack", but I still have no mail. I did get the "Adventurer's Reward" box from my mail when I first logged on.

I put in a ticket for my adventure helpers pack and have only received a generic response.
    I am level 9 and have not received my founders title as of yet as well.
  • Options
    cragarioncragarion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    rokfir wrote: »
    Which NPC? The Mail carrier? I recevied the items on the first character i created but not the second.

Same here I got the items from both the mail carrier and the founders agent for my first char,
    however the items that are supposed to be per char are not available for my second char.
  • Options
    ceesedceesed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Think something may be up. I'm level 5 as well and have not received the companion, mount, robe, or weapon. Do have the diamonds and was able to get the helper pack from the founder npc but no dice on the others.
  • Options
    direcrowdirecrow Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    To get Astral Diamonds:

Click the Astral Diamond Exchange button along the top of your UI. (it'll be the third button from the left).
    There should be a button at the bottom of the ADE window, to withdraw your AD's.

To get Founders Package (mount, companion, robe, ring, etc.):

Complete the quest 'Rags to Riches' given by Sergeant Knoxx. Then it should be sent to your mail. Head to the Post NPC, which is located just northwest of the market area/building, outside.
    This can be claimed on all of your alts.

To get the Helper Bag, Bag of Holding, Amulet of Protection and potion packages:
    Go to the Founders Agent, located directly west of Sergeant Knoxx. He'll be in a stall, just west of the guy who gives you your town clothes.
    I've only been able to claim the Helper Bag on one character.
    Mindflayer Shard - @direcrow
    The Dire Crow - Tiefling TR
    Alice L'ddell - Human GF
    Ludovique - Tiefling DC
  • Options
    direcrowdirecrow Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    barumar wrote: »
    Level 5 is the magic number! I suddenly had my stuff in the Mail - Dire Wolf, Mount, Weapon, etc.

Barumar

Incorrect. I have all of the founders stuff on each of my three characters all of which are level 4.
    Mindflayer Shard - @direcrow
    The Dire Crow - Tiefling TR
    Alice L'ddell - Human GF
    Ludovique - Tiefling DC
  • Options
    cragarioncragarion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    direcrow wrote: »
    ........................I've only been able to claim the Helper Bag on one character.

The helper bag is 1 per account.
    (http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?62301-Neverwinter-Key-Compendium
    arythor wrote: »
    - Adventurer's Helper Pack (One Per Account)

I got my diamonds straight away no problem,
    I got my founders pack on first char straight away, however for second char I had to wait till level 5,
    I got the other items from the Founders Agent no problem,

But the bag of holding you are supposed to get for every char I only got it on my first char and now I can not get another.