test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can Guardians get in now?

krayzedonekrayzedone Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I looked but couldn't find where the start times are for the various pre-purchase bundles. Are the Guardians allowed in now?

Thanks!
Post edited by krayzedone on

Comments

• Options
    trixiefantrixiefan Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You can get in buy you may be missing all the Guardian items, that's cryptic for you I guess.
  • Options
    startuxstartux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 49
    edited April 2013
    krayzedone wrote: »
    I looked but couldn't find where the start times are for the various pre-purchase bundles. Are the Guardians allowed in now?

Thanks!

As of 9am PST (west coast USA) Guardians were allowed in. You won't be able to pick up your items until after the tutorial and after talking with Sgt. Knox (although you can do so if you know where the founder vendor is, but its best to get it through the mail first).

You'll see a message come up once the mail is on the way, but to get the items you need to visit the courier.

Hope that makes sense.
  • Options
    krayzedonekrayzedone Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    startux wrote: »
    As of 9am PST (west coast USA) Guardians were allowed in. You won't be able to pick up your items until after the tutorial and after talking with Sgt. Knox (although you can do so if you know where the founder vendor is, but its best to get it through the mail first).

You'll see a message come up once the mail is on the way, but to get the items you need to visit the courier.

Hope that makes sense.

It does! Thank you!