test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lagging in game? Losing connection to server?

anbringehranbringehr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Is anyone else having this issue? I can play for about 30 minutes before the server kicks me off. no other game has ever done this. I just was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.
Post edited by anbringehr on

Comments

• Options
    hc40hc40 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah I just started getting it but it's time for sleep now. Pretty frustrating.
  • Options
    anbringehranbringehr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I still need help. I still cannot log into the game. I was in the middle of a mission and it disconnected me from servers. It took me 20 minutes to finally load my own forum post, but when I go to google, or yahoo, I get no latency issues when using their service.

What the hell is going on, how are other people able to play but I'm getting screwed.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Something must be going on with their servers. Fix it please. I really want to play this game. I've only gotten to play it for barely 30 minutes before it kicked me out. Come on. This is rediculous. I bought the care package to play.... not to be disconnected at random intervals.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I didnt buy early access to be cheated out of it.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    There is nothing wrong with my internet. There is nothing wrong with my computer. There is something wrong with the servers because I cannot play the game without it saying "Issue with connecting to server". No. Other. Game. Has. Ever. Done. This. EVER. Extremely frustrating.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Helloooooo. Any response? COMON!
  • Options
    angryweirdoangryweirdo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 117 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    hahahaha. NO to Pre-orders!
  • Options
    sayassayas Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same here since I got home from work. Worked fine earlier.

I got in twice, only for the server to stop responding after about 2-4 minutes of play time.

Now stuck on "Connection to the account server..."
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Wait untill 30-th , you haven't seen nothing yet .
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Not having that problem. If you are in Europe, make sure you select the EU proxy from the launcher options. If you are in the US, select the US option instead of "none".
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    emrendillemrendill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 70
    edited April 2013
    I had some freezing in the game.
  • Options
    chomagchomag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Yep, definitely.

Very poor net performance. Experiencing higher ping than regular in MMOs (50 ms in other MMOs, 200-250 in NW), lagspikes and server unresponsiveness.

I blame all these on the fact that there are no EU servers and everyone from EU is forced to play on NA servers. Major factor toward a deal breaker if this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> isn't fixed soon.

PS: It IS set Eu proxy.
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I'm on Dragon at the moment and I don't seem to have latency. Server responses are normal (I'm in Europe). Could it be HotN server priority? I kind of doubt that it affects anything but the login, though.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    ewthorewthor Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    imivo wrote: »
    I'm on Dragon at the moment and I don't seem to have latency. Server responses are normal (I'm in Europe). Could it be HotN server priority? I kind of doubt that it affects anything but the login, though.

Just an FYI from an Internet Networking Admin for an (unannounced) major ISP provider, your game has crashed big time, your Noc or back bone needs an overhaul by someone who knows how too, DBA's to your gaming command files are puking for help cuz hunny only you are crashing, Stop passing the sad buck to your not so future clientele as they are leaving like wild fire, as a new game you should be saying thingd like our bad working on it, and yes we have seen a pattern but please keep telling us your experience not "oh no your PC is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, this, that, serial guys come on, the ones who complain with more then UM I cant play means yea old school so stop passing the buck to their PC cuz trust me sweeties you aint got what I run, your not testing what I test, your not budgeted with my hardware specs and your sad lil servers sadly arrayed deal real REAL badly are not cuttin it..Go ahead and get bum hurt at reality but stop lying man gamers hate one thing more then lag, LIARS

Speak the truth and set your soul free !!

P.S epic fail your game is deleted and any MMO hardore who doesnt follow, well hey I got some wooden knickels to sell you for a dime !!!!
  • Options
    ewthorewthor Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    and yes typos don't get corrected cuz it isn't worth it so hope you had something better then that...
This discussion has been closed.