test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bought the Starter pack earlier, Can I upgrade or anything to Guardian?

tjx616xxtjx616xx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So as the title says, I just recently bought the Starter Pack (earlier today), and my schedule just freed up and I would really like play. Is there any way I can upgrade my Starter pack to Guardian? or if I re-buy a Guardian Pack, would I be able to get the 20 dollars from the Starter Pack refunded?

Would love any info!

Thanks!
Post edited by tjx616xx on

Comments

• Options
    wruntjuniorwruntjunior Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited April 2013
    You can get a refund on the starter pack (not sure on the process, but getting in touch with someone would be a good start - possibly PMing a dev or submitting a ticket) and buy the Guardian pack, which would get you what you want.
  • Options
    tjx616xxtjx616xx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Okay, I did submit a ticket, but it seems like their office is closed for the weekend. Not sure on the ticket system if there are people available today to respond, but I just wanted to make sure I could get my money back for the starter pack before I went ahead with buying the Guardian one. Thank you!
  • Options
    wruntjuniorwruntjunior Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited April 2013
    Well, the Guardian pack will still be here until the 30th, so you can try it Monday if nothing else.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I really wanted to play tonight though!! -_- haha
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    could anyone confirm that if I got the Guardian Pack right now I could get my 20 dollars I spent on the Starter Pack refunded?
  • Options
    inspectahinspectah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You wouldnt get anything back, it would just be added to the Guardian pack you already have.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I dont have the Guardian pack right now. I have the starter pack but I want to get the Guardian. I just want to know if I can get my money back from buying the starter pack if I purchase the Guardian pack right now.
  • Options
    foxspirit13foxspirit13 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I wouldnt mind being able to spend another 40$ to upgrade to the Guardian pack... shoulda bought the Guardian in the first place, but didnt.