test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Paid for Founders pack, cannot login]

darkdriumdarkdrium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have a friend who paid for the Founders pack but cannot log in (LackofCertainty). I'm making this thread for him because his account isn't allowed to make threads. Anyway, we looked around and tried everything we could, but it just looks like it's straight up screwed on their side and not much we can do.
Post edited by darkdrium on

Comments

• Options
    lackofcertaintylackofcertainty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    According to the perfect world site, my guardians of neverwinter transaction went through properly, but I can't login to the game, and can't apply the guardian tag on the forum.

UPDATE:
    For anyone else having this issue. I just got a response from PWE.

They linked me to this page: https://billing.perfectworld.com/neverwinterguardian/complete

Although it said I was finished, and that the transaction was processed, they don't actually finish the transaction until you click the "back to neverwinter home page" button. Click that button and you're good to go.
  • Options
    xerokewlxerokewl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    same here man and It say i cannot acess at this time
  • Options
    hanskisaragihanskisaragi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    your not alone. a friend of mine got the same problem
  • Options
    znaglznagl Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same here
    Submitted a ticket ...Please get this fixed..
  • Options
    czarkazmczarkazm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I also have this issue. I have been asking them to fix it since BW2, but it hasn't been fixed yet. I also cannot use the regular support page, they say that is also a known issue for some players. I am getting a bad feeling about all this...
  • Options
    maligkn0maligkn0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    cant log in either wth
  • Options
    antilusantilus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same issue here.
  • Options
    ondagudfutondagudfut Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    same issue here
  • Options
    xerokewlxerokewl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I kinda feel like we should get our money back and keep the items since we are not receiving the EARLY ACcESS WE PAID FOR
  • Options
    firelogsfirelogs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If I knew I'd probably end up playing the same day as everyone else on the 30th, I wouldn't have paid for this. Going to keep trying to fix this... hopefully something works.
  • Options
    chrixhuschrixhus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The login issue is getting extremley annoying. Last night after the patch I was unable to login and now I am back in the same situation. I had my password reset but it still says bad password or account. It appears this has something to do with the login server/function. There needs to be a better way to understand if this is a server issue or some kind of feedback with a little more information than "bad password".
  • Options
    lackofcertaintylackofcertainty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Important Update: See 2nd post.